Biden Economy roaring along fine.

I wasn't there.

How would I know?

And why would I "believe" anything that I don't know?

That's the territory of you leftist vermin.

Great standards. In that case the Trump years were the worst ever. Of all time. You see using myself as the only measuring stick the Trump years were awful and the Biden years are pretty good. I’m making more money and my friends aren’t dying from some mystery illness.

Great standards. In that case the Trump years were the worst ever. Of all time. You see using myself as the only measuring stick the Trump years were awful and the Biden years are pretty good. I’m making more money and my friends aren’t dying from some mystery illness.

That's a decent attempt at logic.

That's a decent attempt at logic.

If we are only allowed to judge the world based upon our own first hand knowledge. As is your standard for any news you don’t like. Then I can only use my own experience for everything.

T years has economic prosperity until Covid

T years has economic prosperity until Covid

The economy was roaring along u til the Great Depression. The housing market was good as Gold, until it wasn’t.

For me. It was a bad time. And since OhPleaseJustLie doesn’t want to believe anything that she herself has seen, then I don’t want to hear about the T economy. It sucked royally.

I do not look at fast food the same since Covid. In fact, if people can purchase products from markets, it is cheaper, and you know what you are getting. I read where many more people are purchasing frozen pizzas as a replacement for ones ordered at chain stores and pizza parlors.
Well, that was true DURING covid.

But now, prices are coming back down a little bit, in the stores I shop anyway. Stuff is in overstock, and they are having super sales to get rid of it all.

The economy was roaring along u til the Great Depression. The housing market was good as Gold, until it wasn’t.

For me. It was a bad time. And since OhPleaseJustLie doesn’t want to believe anything that she herself has seen, then I don’t want to hear about the T economy. It sucked royally.

The Great Depression started in 1929... how old are you?

So what I got a job as a bag boy when I turned 15. Before that I went around the neighborhood and cut lawns for money.
Without your parents permission?
Would you let your 14 year-old kid work in a slaughterhouse?
Be a deep fryer in a restaurant?
Meat slicer at a deli?

Of course not.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders signs bill rolling back child labor ...​

1683197736625.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2023/03/08 › politics › sarah-huc...

Mar 8, 2023 — Arkansas Republican Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders signed a bill into law this week that rolls back a number of child labor protections across ...

Iowa Republicans worked into Tuesday morning to pass a law loosening the state's child labour restrictions. The Iowa Senate ultimately passed the bill, SB 542, by a tally of 32-17. All the chamber's Democrats voted against the bill, as did two Republicans.Apr 19, 2023

Iowa Republicans pass law to allow child labour in all-night ...​

Sarah Huckabee Sanders signs bill rolling back child labor ...

View attachment 782043
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2023/03/08 › politics › sarah-huc...
Mar 8, 2023 — Arkansas Republican Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders signed a bill into law this week that rolls back a number of child labor protections across ...

Iowa Republicans worked into Tuesday morning to pass a law loosening the state's child labour restrictions. The Iowa Senate ultimately passed the bill, SB 542, by a tally of 32-17. All the chamber's Democrats voted against the bill, as did two Republicans.Apr 19, 2023

Iowa Republicans pass law to allow child labour in all-night ...

But you loons want the children to make life long decisions at that age. The party of groomers. Like I said I started working a real job when I was 15.

But you loons want the children to make life long decisions at that age.
Sounds as though republicans do.

MO state senator suggests 12-year-olds should get married​

1683202474201.png
The Kansas City Star
https://www.kansascity.com › news › article274244525

Apr 13, 2023 — Missouri state Sen. Mike Moon suggested this week that children as young as 12 years old should be able to get married.

Missouri lawmaker defends 12-year-olds getting married​

1683202507945.png
FOX 4 Kansas City
https://fox4kc.com › news › missouri-news › missouri...

Apr 13, 2023 — Missouri State Sen. Mike Moon (R-Ash Grove) said Tuesday on the floor that he knew at least one person who got married at 12 years old, adding: ...

The party of groomers. Like I said I started working a real job when I was 15.
SEE above.
GROOMER.

Sounds as though republicans do.

MO state senator suggests 12-year-olds should get married

View attachment 782063
The Kansas City Star
https://www.kansascity.com › news › article274244525
Apr 13, 2023 — Missouri state Sen. Mike Moon suggested this week that children as young as 12 years old should be able to get married.

Missouri lawmaker defends 12-year-olds getting married

View attachment 782065
FOX 4 Kansas City
https://fox4kc.com › news › missouri-news › missouri...
Apr 13, 2023 — Missouri State Sen. Mike Moon (R-Ash Grove) said Tuesday on the floor that he knew at least one person who got married at 12 years old, adding: ...

SEE above.
GROOMER.
I disagree a 12 year old should get married, but if the child changes its mind. They can get a divorce and it's over. But your party wants the child to make an irreversible decision at that age. Pure evil.

I disagree a 12 year old should get married, but if the child changes its mind. They can get a divorce and it's over. But your party wants the child to make an irreversible decision at that age. Pure evil.
BS.
That's up to the stupid kids and parents.
BOTH must be a little light in the loafers and brain cells.

Forum List

Back