Biden Economy roaring along fine.

They just raised rates again. I guess the banking system isn't failing fast enough.

Yes. When the government floods the market with freshly printed, paper money that is backed by debt and created out of thin air … the value of that paper money drops and creates massive (in the case of Bidenomics) inflation. Economics 101.

Why was it ok when Trump flooded the market with freshly printed, paper money that is backed by debt and created out of thin air?

If you wanted to wreck our economy, you would do what Biden has been doing. It's unreal. In plain sight.

Yes. When the government floods the market with freshly printed, paper money that is backed by debt and created out of thin air … the value of that paper money drops and creates massive (in the case of Bidenomics) inflation. Economics 101.
Sure..........101.
So...................that applies to the entire world?

Key inflation gauge in Europe hits record high even as ...​

1683289013248.png
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2023/03/31 › business › europe-i...

Mar 31, 2023 — The price of food, alcohol and tobacco climbed 15.4% year over year, up from 15% in February. And prices for services rose 5%, up from 4.8%.

Money Supply Shrinks for the First Time. What It Says ...​

1683288867111.jpeg
Barron's
https://www.barrons.com › articles › m2-money-supply-r...

Jan 25, 2023 — The money supply growth rate for December was a negative 1.3% versus a year ago, the lowest ever and marking the first-ever decline in M2 based ...

Attachments

• 1683288625941.png
    1683288625941.png
    150 bytes · Views: 10
Any person raised on a family farm knows that children work to support the family business starting at a young age.

They call them chores
I would go out and pick beans, and strawberries every summer and that was when I was 10. When I owned my business I took my kids and had them work for me, I paid them to work and helped them understand about hard work, and money and saving it.

Why was it ok when Trump flooded the market with freshly printed, paper money that is backed by debt and created out of thin air?
Every President wants low interest rates. Things were going well until the Covid treachery. We live off the fraud currency now. Since 1913 this currency took control. The older currency slowly weeded out. Silver and Gold certificates and such. Coins made out of silver instead of clad.

link?????????????? are you fricken stupid? It is common knowledge that there are more homeless on the streets of our cities today than there were 3 years ago. Geez, dude, try to keep up.

Most things that are common knowledge are wrong.

So, either offer up the data or have your claim dismissed as one more lie from you.

Most things that are common knowledge are wrong.

So, either offer up the data or have your claim dismissed as one more lie from you.
NO, most things that are common knowledge are common knowledge, that means that virtually everyone knows them. e.g. the sky is blue, men are not women, politicians lie, Epsteins flight log would implicate many powerful people. solar panels don't work at night-------------common knowledge. As to homeless, drive the streets of any big city and report back to us. NOLA has probably twice as many living on the streets and under the interstate than 3 years ago.

NO, most things that are common knowledge are common knowledge, that means that virtually everyone knows them. e.g. the sky is blue, men are not women, politicians lie, Epsteins flight log would implicate many powerful people. solar panels don't work at night-------------common knowledge. As to homeless, drive the streets of any big city and report back to us. NOLA has probably twice as many living on the streets and under the interstate than 3 years ago.

So, you just made it up.

Thanks

the price of everything is tied to the price of energy, senile Joe's policies have driven up the price of energy, the inflation we are seeing today is the direct result of his stupid energy policies.
Biden's "Energy" policies?

Saudis, other oil giants announce surprise production cuts​

1683295165207.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2023/04/02 › saudi...

Apr 2, 2023 — The cuts represent less than 5% of Saudi Arabia's average production of 11.5 million barrels per day in 2022. Iraq said it would reduce ...

bullshit, I have seen it with my own eyes in New Orleans, Atlanta, Birmingham, Houston, and unless CNN is lying to us, New York, LA, Chicago, Dallas, Philly, Detroit, et. al.

Then the data should be easy as hell to produce.

Yet you are incapable of doing so.

Biden's "Energy" policies?

Saudis, other oil giants announce surprise production cuts

View attachment 782391
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2023/04/02 › saudi...
Apr 2, 2023 — The cuts represent less than 5% of Saudi Arabia's average production of 11.5 million barrels per day in 2022. Iraq said it would reduce ...
On his first day in office he shut down the keystone pipeline and stopped all offshore drilling in the gulf as well as stopping all drilling on federal lands. HE created the shortage of oil and gasoline and we all had to spend more due to his ignorant decrees. The inflation we are dealing with is the direct result of his foolish "climate change" policies. While China and India are building new coal fired power plants at the rate of one new one per day, we are suffering financially in an ignorant attempt to save the planet. By the way, CO2 is not a pollutant, without it there could be no life on earth.

and yes, the Saudis took advantage of his stupid actions to put more dollars in their pockets.

On his first day in office he shut down the keystone pipeline and stopped all offshore drilling in the gulf as well as stopping all drilling on federal lands. HE created the shortage of oil and gasoline and we all had to spend more due to his ignorant decrees. The inflation we are dealing with is the direct result of his foolish "climate change" policies. While China and India are building new coal fired power plants at the rate of one new one per day, we are suffering financially in an ignorant attempt to save the planet. By the way, CO2 is not a pollutant, without it there could be no life on earth.

and yes, the Saudis took advantage of his stupid actions to put more dollars in their pockets.
smokin disagrees, he/she disagrees with facts. ignorance on display.

On his first day in office he shut down the keystone pipeline
The PIPELINE, that never transported a drop of oil?
and stopped all offshore drilling in the gulf as well as stopping all drilling on federal lands.
WOW, that 10% of oil production, the the feds do control, REALLY fucked up, the other 90% that they don't.
HE created the shortage of oil and gasoline and we all had to spend more due to his ignorant decrees.
Really?
Biden never "decreed" an oil production cut.

Oil Nations, Prodded by Trump, Reach Deal to Slash ...​

1683381495839.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › ... › Energy & Environment

Nov 16, 2020 — The deal will reduce output by 9.7 million barrels a day. ... Saudi Arabia and Russia typically take the lead in setting global production ...

The inflation we are dealing with is the direct result of his foolish "climate change" policies. While China and India are building new coal fired power plants at the rate of one new one per day,

India amends power policy draft to halt new coal-fired ...​

1683381599222.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › business › energy › india-ame...

2 days ago — India plans to stop building new coal-fired power plants, apart from those already in the pipeline, by removing a key clause from the final ...
we are suffering financially in an ignorant attempt to save the planet. By the way, CO2 is not a pollutant, without it there could be no life on earth.

Attachments

• 1683381599291.jpeg
    1683381599291.jpeg
    2.1 KB · Views: 10

Forum List

Back