Biden Economy roaring along fine.

HUD estimated there were 585k homeless people in US last year, up 2k from 2020.

Take it up with Xiden’s HUD

If you actually cared about the poor in this country you’d be aware of these numbers

Wow, only a 0.5% increase in 2 years. That is pretty damn good. That is right on par with the last POTUS.

I care about me and mine, fuck the rest of you. You do not give a fuck about me, why should I care that you are poor?

Wow, only a 0.5% increase in 2 years. That is pretty damn good. That is right on par with the last POTUS.

I care about me and mine, fuck the rest of you. You do not give a fuck about me, why should I care that you are poor?
wow you think it’s good we are increasing the homeless population? geez you really don’t care

wow you think it’s good we are increasing the homeless population? geez you really don’t care
The numbers are likely greater than what’s released. It’s difficult to get an accurate count of homeless people. But the left ignores all those tent cities popping up in the blue states. More by the week.

that is a theory, not a proven economic fact. Inflation can only be caused by governments, ONLY GOVERNMENTS, NOT COMPANIES OR INDIVIDUALS.

Odd. That isn’t what I learned reading books. Perhaps you have a link.

I’m assuming you have a link to your theories. Some Nutjob conspiracy site I’m sure.

Meanwhile.................... republicans love it.

Several Republican-controlled states are currently considering weakening child labor laws, including a bill in Arkansas that would allow children as young as 14 to work without first obtaining permission.

Last week, state legislators in Arkansas passed a bill that would eliminate a requirement for kids under the age of 16 to obtain a permit in order to work.
Currently, companies in Arkansas that want to employ 14-year-olds and 15-year-olds are required to obtain a permit showing proof of age, have written permission from a parent or guardian, and provide a description of the work and the work schedule.
The bill, “The Youth Hiring Act of 2023,” would weaken the state’s oversight of child labor laws by eliminating the need for a permit altogether.

Other Republican-led states are currently considering legislation to change child labor laws too, including Iowa and Ohio. Iowa’s bill would allow minors as young as 15 to serve alcohol and allow 14-year-olds to work in industrial freezers and meat coolers. Ohio’s bill would allow minors to work year-round until 9 p.m.

Arkansas, Ohio, and Iowa’s attempts to cut regulations is happening alongside a massive uptick in child labor over the past several years, as well as increased scrutiny after several high-profile cases. The federal government fined a sanitation company privately owned by Blackstone last month for employing more than a hundred minors to clean slaughterhouses; 10 of those children were working at Tyson Foods and George’s Inc. plants in Arkansas, according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
No to child labor but abortions and gender changes without parental permission is OK ?

The Biden administration blames the Trump administration for the Biden administration.

April 20 2020.
During a White House press availability on Thursday, CNN’s Jim Acosta asked Trump to explain how it makes sense to blame former President Barack Obama for testing problems pertaining to a virus that didn’t even exist until nearly three years after he left office.

“The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

The novel coronavirus that causes Covid-19 didn’t even exist until late 2019, and didn’t arrive in the US until January. So barring some sort of time travel, it was not possible for Obama to develop a test for a virus that didn’t exist until nearly three years after he left office.

'I don't take responsibility at all': Trump deflects blame for ...​

1683463154462.png
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/03/13 › trum...

Mar 13, 2020 — President Donald Trump on Friday deflected blame for his administration's lagging ability to test Americans for the coronavirus outbreak, ...

April 20 2020.
During a White House press availability on Thursday, CNN’s Jim Acosta asked Trump to explain how it makes sense to blame former President Barack Obama for testing problems pertaining to a virus that didn’t even exist until nearly three years after he left office.

“The last administration left us nothing. We started off with bad, broken tests, and obsolete tests,” Trump asserted, prompting Acosta to jump in and ask: “You say ‘broken tests’ — it’s a new virus, so how could the tests be broken?”

The novel coronavirus that causes Covid-19 didn’t even exist until late 2019, and didn’t arrive in the US until January. So barring some sort of time travel, it was not possible for Obama to develop a test for a virus that didn’t exist until nearly three years after he left office.

'I don't take responsibility at all': Trump deflects blame for ...

View attachment 782975
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/03/13 › trum...
Mar 13, 2020 — President Donald Trump on Friday deflected blame for his administration's lagging ability to test Americans for the coronavirus outbreak, ...
They are politicians, it is true, Biden blames Trump, Trump blames, Obama, Obama blames Bush, Bush blames Clinton and on down the line, it is what they do.

Yes, the actual numbers from HUD show the number of homeless going up each year Trump was POTUS
that’s a massive lie. from 2017 to 2018 the number dropped by over and estimated 1000.

It’s obvious you don’t care about the homeless or you wouldn’t cheer when the numbers go up, and you’d actually take the time to look at the actual numbers and not openly lie about them

Forum List

Back