Biden Economy roaring along fine.

that’s a massive lie. from 2017 to 2018 the number dropped by over and estimated 1000.

And it rose by almost 15,000 from 2018 to 2019 and by another almost 13,000 from 2019 to 2020.

Why did you not care about the homeless then?

It’s obvious you don’t care about the homeless or you wouldn’t cheer when the numbers go up, and you’d actually take the time to look at the actual numbers and not openly lie about them

I have already told you I care about and mine. The rest of you can go fuck yourself, you never cared about me, why would I care that you are homeless?

And it rose by almost 15,000 from 2018 to 2019 and by another almost 13,000 from 2019 to 2020.

Why did you not care about the homeless then?

I have already told you I care about and mine. The rest of you can go fuck yourself, you never cared about me, why would I care that you are homeless?
1) i did…i disliked the horrible covid policies that dragged on in starts driving up unemployment. I also was aware of rhe issues and didn’t lie about the numbers like you
2) yes, we are aware you are dembot and selfish…

because ducking responsibility and blaming everyone else is relatively new…something that started when the demafasict took over the democrat party during the obama admin
Your dear leader took blaming everyone but himself, a POLICY.

1) i did…i disliked the horrible covid policies that dragged on in starts driving up unemployment. I also was aware of rhe issues and didn’t lie about the numbers like you
2) yes, we are aware you are dembot and selfish…

1. What about from 2018 to 2019 when it rose by almost 15,000....why do you not care about that?

unemployment right now is 3.4, why are you not happy about that?

2. I am a pragmatist and honest. Can you sit here and tell you give a flying fuck about me and mine?

1. What about from 2018 to 2019 when it rose by almost 15,000....why do you not care about that?

unemployment right now is 3.4, why are you not happy about that?

2. I am a pragmatist and honest. Can you sit here and tell you give a flying fuck about me and mine?
What about it? Yes I cared, like I said. While it was drastically down from the peak of the Obama/Dem regime of 2010, down by 11 percent, it was still high...largely driven by California....at least according to HUD. https://www.housingfinance.com/poli...ases-in-2019-according-to-annual-hud-report_o

During the January 2019 point-in-time count, 567,715 people were homeless, up 2.7% from 2018 but down nearly 11% since 2010. Much of the increase is attributed to the West Coast. While 29 states and the District of Columbia saw declines in homelessness in 2019, 21 states reported increases, including California. The Golden State reported a 16.4% jump of 21,306 people experiencing homelessness, which accounts for more than the entire national increase.
The estimated number of people experiencing chronic homelessness increased 8.5% between 2018 and 2019. This increase also concentrated on the West Coast, with the largest numbers coming out of California.

However, state and local planning agencies reported the number of homeless veterans and families with children decreased in 2019, down 2.1% and 4.8%, respectively. Unaccompanied homeless youth and children last year is estimated at 35,038, a 3.6% decrease from the prior year

I was massivelh concerned, but I don't vote in Cali...electing Newsom in 2018...had drastic policy consequences.

2. Well we know you're not honest, just from this interaction where you were openly caught lying.

Forum List

Back