Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

BBC, Time, the Guardian, the Atlanta Journal Constitution and Fox all said Comer had no evidence.
So far ... you've named several Fake News, corporate-run, leftist organizations. Not impressed.

Last edited:
I bet you’re one of the “I don’t trust anyone” while simultaneously perpetuating the conservative media bullshit such as this story.
A person would have to be pretty stupid to “trust” anything the current, Marxist government or their Fake News shills have to say. They've been lying to us for decades. Anyone who trusts them is a complete fool.

A person would have to be pretty stupid to “trust” anything the current, Marxist government or their Fake News shills have to say. They've been lying to us for decades. Anyone who trusts them is a complete fool.
So far only Fox News has been proven to be lying.

So far only Fox News has been proven to be lying.
All mainstream, fake “news” sites are liars. They lie by omission or by telling half-truths. Factual news should include the entire story from all angles.

I've noticed you haven't noticed I don't care what some foreigner spews either

We'll eventually come to the understanding

Well, there you have it……Sassy “Doesn’t care”
About the extent of her debating skills

Next…..she will order you off the thread

Except Fox News was proven by their own admissions, and in a court of law to be complete liars.
FAUX isn't the only "news" site losing in court. NY Times, MSNBC, and others have lost in court for making false claims.

Well, there you have it……Sassy “Doesn’t care”
About the extent of her debating skills

Next…..she will order you off the thread

I don't care about you either.... Mr Gazillion Post Flamer....the question is why do you keep ankle snapping?

Nobody buys your crap

When I care to. The fact you keep harping makes me happy you tired old man.

Don't you ever tire of getting slapped around? Cuckold huh?
Still can’t provide a credible opinion on your own

I guess insults is the best you got

Forum List

Back