Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

This thread has nothing to do with that.

Are you you trying to say that since you are upset about the impeachments and investigation, there is no need for evidence against Biden when making accusations?
I think it is very clear what I meant to anyone who has an ounce of comprehension skills. BTW--don't modify my posts. It is a violation of the rules of the board.

The crime was the breach against the Constitution and his Oath of Office. The crime against the Constitution is intolerable, and it's not his first abuse of the Constitution as you well know. Article 1, emolument clause.

OK
Name the section of the Constitution that was breached and any evidence you have

You are aware it was Trump who breached the emolument clause with his hotels….
what evidence do you have against Biden?

The walls are closing in on Biden family corruption

So your link points to bank transfers from a foreign nation. Happens every day.
Even Comer can’t show any connection to the President

Looks like you Fail again

The correlation can't be denied. There was as much evidence shown in those two sham impeachments as they have shown on this thread. Stop being a hypocrite and accept some responsibility for the garbage that you and your democrat ilk have promoted for seven years.
Start a thread about it, and I will be glad to participate. Otherwise it is nothing but a dodge because so far, as there has been no evidence presented.

Forum List

Back