Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

Only 1st hand eyewitness accounts from the guy who was in on both the paperwork and the money shuffling...But we already know hacks like you blow that off.

And that that 'first hand eyewitness' confirm that Joe got so much as a penny? Or that there was any 'influence peddling'?

Of course not.

You rubes were fooled again. Because you wanted to be.

There's just too much out there to be ignored.

The Bidens are the actual crime family and far more, the Left accused the Trump's of being, by no accident.

They knew what they were, what they were dealing with and getting into, so, by every law of Saul Alinsky their mentor, they accused the Trump's of being first so that when it got to this point, they could feign innocence and claim it all a leftwing fantasy claiming we were deflecting from the Trumps!. That is why they sent their Misinformation Director Rumpole in to try to deflect from the Bidens.

The Bidens ARE everything they've claimed of DJT and his family.

We are dealing with the devious, inscrutable chinese subversive mentality again.

The Bidens are the actual crime family and far more, the Left accused the Trump's of being, by no accident.

They knew what they were, what they were dealing with and getting into, so, by every law of Saul Alinsky their mentor, they accused the Trump's of being first so that when it got to this point, they could feign innocence and claim it all a leftwing fantasy claiming we were deflecting from the Trumps!. That is why they sent their Misinformation Director Rumpole in to try to deflect from the Bidens.

The Bidens ARE everything they've claimed of DJT and his family.

We are dealing with the devious, inscrutable chinese subversive mentality again.

Uh-huh. And yet when we ask your ilk where the evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe, we get snivelling excuses for why you've got jack shit.

1684121252501.png

Y'all don't do well outside the warm and gentle womb of the right wing echo chamber.

And yet when we ask your ilk where the evidence of any wrongdoing by Joe

Hey BOZO. Why are you asking me? I'm not a member of the House Committee nor have I been to the DOJ skiffs to see the evidence they've been holding since 2018, but I've heard from the people who have and Joe and Hunter ought to be very, very afraid. The doors of Justice are closing on the Bidens and the investigation is just beginning. Expect the full story to be revealed in about a year right before the '24 election when Biden is handed his ass.

Time to get the communist bum out of the WH, but thank you for noting for us that you are on the traitor's side.

Hey BOZO. Why are you asking me? I'm not a member of the House Committee nor have I been to the DOJ skiffs to see the evidence they've been holding since 2018, but I've heard from the people who have and Joe and Hunter ought to be very, very afraid. The doors of Justice are closing on the Bidens and the investigation is just beginning. Expect the full story to be revealed in about a year right before the '24 election when Biden is handed his ass.

Time to get the communist bum out of the WH, but thank you for noting for us that you are on the traitor's side.
Shhh, we're going wabbit hunting.

Hey BOZO. Why are you asking me? I'm not a member of the House Committee nor have I been to the DOJ skiffs to see the evidence they've been holding since 2018, but I've heard from the people who have and Joe and Hunter ought to be very, bvery afraid. The investigation is just beginning. Expect the full story to be revealed in about a year right before the '24 election when Biden is handed his ass.

Because you're the one apeing the accusations against Joe Biden.

Surely you have more than empty accusations backed by jackshit to base those accusations upon.

1684122014804.png

Laughing......surely.

Surely you have more than empty accusations

Members of the House have FAR MORE than just empty accusations. The Biden Family are 10X everything you claimed of Trump over 8 years all rolled into one. All they are giving you turds is the SNEAK PEAK into what lays ahead over the next year.

Members of the House have FAR MORE than just empty accusations. The Biden Family are 10X everything you claimed of Trump over 8 years all rolled into one. All they are giving you turds is the SNEAK PEAK into what lays ahead over the next year.

Not against Joe Biden, they don't.

If you believe otherwise, show us. Don't tell us.

Forum List

Back