Biden Family Overwhelming Evidence of Corruption

Seems you have the same problem, but you do seem to have a thin skin as well.
The poster started a thread claiming to have evidence. When asked to present said evidence, they threw a tantrum but still did not present any evidence. I would be glad to discuss the evidence if there is any.

This is obviously an outdated , loosely moderated, anonymous political message board. When people are reduced to saying something they would admonish a fifth grader for, I assume I have won the argument so it doen't bother me in the least.

Again with the stale routine you have been using repeatedly with others all day today?

Go back to the kids' table, get some new material, better yet educate yourself, and come back later.

This isn't amateur hour or 'bring your kids to the chat board' day. Go away and let the grown-ups talk.

:itsok:
Grownups would present evidence to back up their argument. Children often use the "everybody knows" or the "everybody is doing it" type of argument.

Only 1st hand accounts from the guy who was on the inside, moving the paperwork and money around....But NO EVIDENCE!

Those are accusations. They could be true. He needs to present the evidence he claims he has in order to prove the accusation. Until then, it's still not a fact.

Grownups would present evidence to back up their argument. Children often use the "everybody knows" or the "everybody is doing it" type of argument.

You suck at attempted gaslighting ... especially after so much undeniable evidence has already been presented.

Run back to your handlers for more training.

The e-mail blast must have hit every moonbat box.

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE!!!!

eclectus-parrot-826501812-5abc255da9d4f900371cd1a1.jpg

Meanwhile, they blow off the 1st hand accounts of insider Tony Bobulinski.

Those are accusations. They could be true. He needs to present the evidence he claims he has in order to prove the accusation. Until then, it's still not a fact.
If there was a 1st hand account against a republican, hacks like you would be screeching at the top of your lungs about that being "evidence".

So stuff your pedantic little word games where the sun don't shine.

This is obviously an outdated , loosely moderated, anonymous political message board. When people are reduced to saying something they would admonish a fifth grader for, I assume I have won the argument so it doen't bother me in the least.
Then GTFO.

The e-mail blast must have hit every moonbat box.

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE!!!!

eclectus-parrot-826501812-5abc255da9d4f900371cd1a1.jpg

Meanwhile, they blow off the 1st hand accounts of insider Tony Bobulinski.
Do you think one person giving an interview to a proven liar Carlson on the network that just paid 3/4 of a billion dollars to settle a law suit accusing them of lying, would be enough to prove a case in court without any corroborating evidence?

If there was a 1st hand account against a republican, hacks like you would be screeching at the top of your lungs about that being "evidence".

So stuff your pedantic little word games where the sun don't shine.
Boom, the tantrum, but no evidence.

Perhaps doing a little more research before you believe a story might provide you with the materials you need to prove your argument and thus avoid this frustration.

I think that was amply shown by Adam Schiff in two sham impeachments and a Russian collusion investigation. Why are you not holding him accountable.
This thread has nothing to do with that.

Are you you trying to say that since you are upset about the impeachments and investigation, there is no need for evidence against Biden when making accusations?

Anybody see sunday morning futures this morning?

James Comert (chairman of the house oversight committee) said that out of 10 whistle blowers 9 of them are in court, in prison, or MISSING!

Anybody see sunday morning futures this morning?

James Comert (chairman of the house oversight committee) said that out of 10 whistle blowers 9 of them are in court, in prison, or MISSING!
The Biden administration, DOJ, FBI, CIA, and 50 Imtel experts have already proven they will do ANYTHING to protect the Bidens and keep this - and their part in it - covered up.

What laws were broken?
You tell me: House subpoenas FBI file on Biden role in ‘criminal scheme’ as new whistleblower emerges

Remember when I said Biden bragged about how he extorted money from an upcoming Foreign Aid Package to the Ukraine, how he showed up to "reason with" Ukraine's top cop when he was Barack Obama's Vice President, and demanded that a billion in cash was to be given him at Air Force Two location in less than six hours? How they did it, and his billion was placed on Air Force Two? And I said Biden's "share" of that Foreign Aid Package totaled about 30 Percent? Well, now the House that is properly functioning in the behalf of the American people, they determined that other fiscal shennanigans he did with his family resulted in his take home of 1/3 of the results. That's pretty close to my estimate of 30% to the rat for bragging about his extortion of the Ukraine when they needed money to protect themselves from the Russians back in his 8 years as Vice President. He was so slick, it told me he was very, very practiced at skimming a huge portion of Foreign Aide Packages over time. It was much worse: House subpoenas FBI file on Biden role in ‘criminal scheme’ as new whistleblower emerges

Read the Emoluments clause of the Constitution, o septic skeptic! Biden who promised to uphold the Constitution in his Oath of Office had absolutely no intention of following the Constitution, his oath of office, and nothing but the sky's the limit. Next thing ya know, they'll start digging into his contacts about possibly getting money from the Mexican and Chinese Cartels for wealth for not making any waves about killing off 100,000 American youth by way of fentanyl. Good luck, House. And I hope they get rid of those insiders in the FBI/Speaker Pelosi's cops for drumming up lies about President Trump that furnished "cause" for Nancy Pelosi to empty-headedly go after President Donald Trump's integrity by getting their fellow communists in the disgusting leftist lockstep MSM reporters repeating the same lies from one end to the other to cause the American people to distrust President Trump.

Is Joe Biden getting his damn 1/3 of the Drug Cartels' income for looking away and ignoring the border crisis not only of killing our kids with fentanyl, but also breaking the hearts of children the Drug Cartel inflictors are raping, abusing, and carrying drugs around in their suitcases that kill our people over on this side of the border they're crossing.

He better start a whirlwind of discarding evidence if Jim Jordan's investigators look into the layers of people hiding the truth from the American people, starting with the facts and then looking at why the press is buttoning lips to the Cartels that are killing off American kids experimenting with drugs like fentanyl, only to drop dead shortly after taking drugs they paid to the cartels who have to give a third to people in layers working to enrich the Biden family with their profits.

I hope he is ousted from the Oval Office as soon as the information the nypost is sharing as of today. What a creepy President. He is a multimillionnaire, but he can't get enough of that third of the wealth from multiple outlets of his sundry corruptions to the bone.

Drug cartel members rape little girls and little boys, and if they die, leave their raped bodies out in the desert, with no parents, no compunctions, and no responsibilities under the protection of the man in the oval office. I'm sick of that creep hurting children on both sides of the southern border of the United States of America whose treasury he plunders before the money gets there by thefts he used to brag about to his cronies as evidenced by a viral video of his chest-thumping, bragging about extorting a billion dollars in cash from the Ukraine people, while he was Obama's VP point man who funded a lot of bad stuff that needed not to have one whit of public scrutiny for who knows how many of the 44 years he was in the House/Senate/ and VPOTUS office. You can't tell me a creep like that carried the 2020 election by honest means. Well, you can tell me, but I don't believe he "won" by any but nefarious precinct by precinct with chairpersons handpicked by Ms. Alinsky method herself, Hillary rotten who wrote her worshipful college dissertation about the Alinsky method of taking a country and turning it into a Communist Hellhole complete with subjugating Republicans to be her slaves that she can spit on for fun. And that's what I think.

I hope they abolish Biden's get even schemas such as destroying the oil industry, making oil exploration a crime so terrible they can hand out life sentences to people drilling and hiring Americans for great salaries on account of getting jobs from people who profit from their oil investments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back