Biden Finally Admits What We All Already Knew - The Border Invasion Is Officially A 'Crisis'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Are snowflakes finally going to admit it, too?

Yay!

Dementia boy says it's a crisis.

So how is this Trump's fault?

Did he say?

Of course not...but you know he will blame Trump for his massive policy reversal failure.

I am a firm believer that prez Biden just says what he is told to say by his owners.

I am a firm believer that prez Biden just says what he is told to say by his owners.
...China.

..he screwed that up FAST = he's an idiot
I would NOT say prez Biden is an idiot as he has managed to retain office for a very long time. I WOULD say he has mental issues due to his advanced age. Prez Biden has proven that he is as corrupt as the best of the corrupt profe$$ional politicians that the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) can produce for various political offices.

I would NOT say prez Biden is an idiot as he has managed to retain office for a very long time. I WOULD say he has mental issues due to his advanced age. Prez Biden has proven that he is as corrupt as the best of the corrupt profe$$ional politicians that the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) can produce for various political offices.

Pelosi...

....doesn't take brains to retain office--that shows how stupid liberals are to keep voting for him

Forum List

Back