Biden: Food Shortages "gonna be real."

Since you are a Russian collaborator and TRAITOR I don't expect the sanctions to make your life easier.
In fact
With the collapse of the Ruble I fully expect your payments from your masters to be near worthless. TRAITOR
Russian collaborator… Riiiiiight… Lol!

The problem is that US soybean farmers just wanted to sell their damned soybeans. South Carolina soybean farmers lost $187 million because of Trump's stupidity.
No pain, no gain.... Have you no understanding of sacrifice that leads to a higher plain in result of that sacrifice ? Do you not understand the premise that most nation's are predicated on ? They are predicated on the sacrifice's that were given in order to reach the goals and securities needed to sustain a peaceful and secure life afterwards.

Nothing is free, and everything is earned in life, even in sacrifice.

[QUOTE="Flash, post: 29202931, member: 52472
We had plenty to eat when Trump was President. With Potatothead we have massive inflation, tremendous debt, supply chain problems, high energy prices, millions of Illegals flooding across the border and now the sonofabitch is telling us we are going to go hungry.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.
[/QUOTE]
All those problems go back to COVID. Trump threw out the pandemic handbook that Obama used used to fight Ebola and Zika viruses. But he did enjoy his trade wars. Of course Fatso didn't know the consumers pay his tariffs. Trump is very ignorant like Marjorie Taylor Green, Madison Caldwell.

So, 1,750,000,000 bushels of wheat next year if all used for that. At 60 pounds a bushel that is 47 million tonnes. If it was all exported that is only 8 million tonnes short of what Russia and Ukraine exported last year
hopefully russia will fail to take over ukraine and the world will only have to replace russian wheat production

But if farmers want to increase production without incurring more debt its ok with me

No pain, no gain.... Have you no understanding of sacrifice that leads to a higher plain in result of that sacrifice ? Do you not understand the premise that most nation's are predicated on ? They are predicated on the sacrifice's that were given in order to reach the goals and securities needed to sustain a peaceful and secure life afterwards.

Nothing is free, and everything is earned in life, even in sacrifice.
Too many stupid Americans in Trump's camp. They don't know that US consumers pay Trump's tariffs.

hopefully russia will fail to take over ukraine and the world will only have to replace russian wheat production

But if farmers want to increase production without incurring more debt its ok with me
It not as easy as just deciding on a whim to switch production of crops. Plots have already been earmarked, materials such as fertilizers, and seeds have already been purchased, and harvest contracts have already been written.

I do not think they will, but they will keep the Ukraine farmers from planting this spring more than likely. Thus there will be a market for US grains, more than just wheat. Corn will also be in short supply thanks to the invasion.

I would also imagine the farmers do not really care what you think

Too many stupid Americans in Trump's camp. They don't know that US consumers pay Trump's tariffs.
You totally ignored the premise of my post, but of course you did. No pain, no gain, but what Biden has done isn't anywhere close to what the reference means. Biden's philosophy is No leftist gains will equate to much pain if he doesn't get him and his handler's way's.

As soon as Trump took office he attacked the dairy industry in the US and Canada. Trump is a dumbass. In a briefing he only listens for 2 minutes before he claims he's an expert.

As soon as Trump took office he attacked the dairy industry in the US and Canada. Trump is a dumbass. In a briefing he only listens for 2 minutes before he claims he's an expert.
Some people aren't as stupid as you and your hoard would want them to be, and so it is that your post reflects this in you, otherwise as a theme or trend being used, so we know by such post that truly you are the ignorant one.

Some people aren't as stupid as you and your hoard would want them to be, and so it is that your post reflects this in you, otherwise as a theme or trend being used, so we know by such post that truly you are the ignorant one.
Don't you remember Trump's attack on the dairy industry?

""With regard to food shortage, yes we did talk about food shortages, and it's gonna be real," Biden said during a press conference at a NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium, following a meeting with other world leaders.

Let the mass panic begin!
Hoarding will be next, even the ass wipe

Boy wait until the buffet lines riot. We'll have so many angry 300 lb mammys destroying everything

Last edited:
""With regard to food shortage, yes we did talk about food shortages, and it's gonna be real," Biden said during a press conference at a NATO summit in Brussels, Belgium, following a meeting with other world leaders.

Let the mass panic begin!
People know that I always try to find something really positive as I do here

We have so many lard assed Crisco encased people

Ever go to an amusement park lately. Pretty amusing

2 thirds of the place could survive 6 mos without food

We actually need this food shortage for the health of the country

Always think positively folks.Alwaaaaayys no matter how dire it looks

A lotta of us here will be going on the true diet we always wanted

No more listening to Oprah or that nauseating Marie Osmond

Forum List

Back