Biden gaffe #32,673

Yeah man, total embassment. Trump is much less embarrassing :cuckoo:
Trump is not embarrassing at all, as long as you're not duped by the leftist mainstream media.
I don’t care about the media, I see what I see and what I see is a total joke and a total embarrassment... if you have done any traveling or interaction with foreigners then you’d know that we are the laughing stock of the world

Last edited:
I don’t care about the media, I see what I see and what I see is a total joke and a total embarrassment... if you have done any traveling or interaction with foreigners then you’d know that we are the laughing stock of the world
If you weren't a duped, leftist you'd know that "the world" only matters to leftist internationalist/globalists. It doesn't matter to conservative nationalists. I couldn't care less what foreigners think, and they only laugh to cover up their hurt at not being able to take advantage of us any more, as they did with wimp Obama.

That's not a failure, it a meme. Surely you seen them before.
YES it IS failure (3rd one now) because I challenged you to present a Trump lie, and anything from you in response that is not a Trump lie, is a failure. You failed 3 times to present a Trump lie. Strike 3.

If you weren't a duped, leftist you'd know that "the world" only matters to leftist internationalist/globalists. It doesn't matter to conservative nationalists. I couldn't care less what foreigners think, and they only laugh to cover up their hurt at not being able to take advantage of us any more, as they did with wimp Obama.
Of course you don’t care, that doesn’t make what I said wrong. We are the laughing stock of the world. Trump is a total joke. Care or don’t care, it is what it is

That's not a failure, it a meme. Surely you seen them before.
YES it IS failure (3rd one now) because I challenged you to present a Trump lie, and anything from you in response that is not a Trump lie, is a failure. You failed 3 times to present a Trump lie. Strike 3.
Trump is the easiest person in the world to find lying. He does it on a daily basis. Here’s one...

When: Friday, March 6, and Monday, May 11

The claim: “Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”

The truth: Trump made these two claims two months apart, but the truth is still the same: The U.S. does not have enough testing.

Of course you don’t care, that doesn’t make what I said wrong. We are the laughing stock of the world. Trump is a total joke. Care or don’t care, it is what it is
No we're not, because the world only pretends to laugh, It now cries, becasue it can't push us around any more. Doesn't matter what the world thinks. And the world keeps trying to move here don't they ? :biggrin:

Trump is the easiest person in the world to find lying. He does it on a daily basis. Here’s one...

The claim: “Anybody that needs a test, gets a test. We—they’re there. They have the tests. And the tests are beautiful” and “If somebody wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.”

The truth: Trump made these two claims two months apart, but the truth is still the same: The U.S. does not have enough testing.
HA HA HA HA HA !!!!! You have the stupidity to come in here with a link to the Atlantic. HA! Oh man too bad I've got to go to bed now. 3;25 AM here om the eastern seaboard. I'd have a field day with this,

First this clowns try to smear Trump with fabricated jibberish from (they say) anonymous sources,

Het Atlantic idiots: If your sources are anonymous, you DON;T HAVE ANY SOURCES (and you don't go to print)

Now the clowns want to abolish the Nobel Peace Prize becasue Trump might (rightfully) get one or two. I have a better idea. >>> Abolish the Atlantic laughingstock rag.

Yes anybody that “wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.” Correct.

No we're not, because the world only pretends to laugh, It now cries, becasue it can't push us around any more. Doesn't matter what the world thinks. And the world keeps trying to move here don't they ? :biggrin:
People wanting to move here has nothing to do with Donald Trump. And I don’t hear anybody crying.... that’s in your head

HA HA HA HA HA !!!!! You have the stupidity to come in here with a link to the Atlantic. HA! Oh man too bad I've got to go to bed now. 3;25 AM here om the eastern seaboard. I'd have a field day with this,

First this clowns try to smear Trump with fabricated jibberish from (they say) anonymous sources,

Het Atlantic idiots: If your sources are anonymous, you DON;T HAVE ANY SOURCES (and you don't go to print)

Now the clowns want to abolish the Nobel Peace Prize becasue Trump might (rightfully) get one or two. I have a better idea. >>> Abolish the Atlantic laughingstock rag.

Yes anybody that “wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.” Correct.
A quote is a quote and a lie is a lie. Look at the dates that he said those quotes and the reality on the ground. He was lying. Plain and simple

Attacking the media outlet that posted the quotes is a weak distraction.

People wanting to move here has nothing to do with Donald Trump. And I don’t hear anybody crying.... that’s in your head
No, it's in my conservative news factually reported, and not in your liberal OMISSION media, which hides such things from you, leaving you information deprived.

And people wanting to move here has plenty to do with Donald Trump. They want to be a part of the best economy in the world (before Democrats sabatoged it with the coronavirus, and it is great again NOW, even in spite of the virus)

1.4 Million jobs added in August, with the unemployment rate dropped from 10.2% to 8.4%. Record highs in the stock market right now. The Covid mortality rate has plummeted from over 17,000/week in April to just 462/week, week ending September 5. Also, a major reduction in new Covid cases, with hospitalizations down 37% in August.

On top of all that, is the strongest military in the world, thanks to President Trump. :biggrin:

No, it's in my conservative news factually reported, and not in your liberal OMISSION media, which hides such things from you, leaving you information deprived.

And people wanting to move here has plenty to do with Donald Trump. They want to be a part of the best economy in the world (before Democrats sabatoged it with the coronavirus, and it is great again NOW, even in spite of the virus)

1.4 Million jobs added in August, with the unemployment rate dropped from 10.2% to 8.4%. Record highs in the stock market right now. The Covid mortality rate has plummeted from over 17,000/week in April to just 462/week, week ending September 5. Also, a major reduction in new Covid cases, with hospitalizations down 37% in August.

On top of all that, is the strongest military in the world, thanks to President Trump. :biggrin:
People have been wanting to move here since way before Trump not because of him. And I don’t care what your conservative news says. I’m talking about actual interactions I’ve had with many actually foreigners. Trust me the most common question I get is “what’s up with your president” and they laugh at his stupidity

A quote is a quote and a lie is a lie. Look at the dates that he said those quotes and the reality on the ground. He was lying. Plain and simple

But it is only YOU and the laughingstock Atlantic that are claiming these to be quotes. You tink we are going to just take this all on faith, from you and the pitiful Atlantic ?

Show some real proof that he said these things.

And ,,, as I said >> anybody that “wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.” Correct. So how can it be a lie ?

And I only attacked the Atlantic, because they are the most ridiculous and obviously biased Trump-bash rag in America. If you want to be believed, you have to provide a reputable source.

People have been wanting to move here since way before Trump not because of him. And I don’t care what your conservative news says. I’m talking about actual interactions I’ve had with many actually foreigners. Trust me the most common question I get is “what’s up with your president” and they laugh at his stupidity
I laugh at THEIR brainwashed/duped stupidity, and yours, for saying that Trump is stupid. Here's a guy who is a multibillionaire, flies around in his own 757 jet (how is yours doing lately ?), had his own very successful TV show, and got himself elected POTUS, despite fanatical opposition including lying TV ads by Hillary Clinton.

And yes, of those oh so smart foreigners,............ how many skyscrapers bear their names on them ?

1600010663671.png
1600010710290.png

1600010736376.png
1600010760618.png

But it is only YOU and the laughingstock Atlantic that are claiming these to be quotes. You tink we are going to just take this all on faith, from you and the pitiful Atlantic ?

Show some real proof that he said these things.

And ,,, as I said >> anybody that “wants to be tested right now, they’ll be able to be tested.” Correct. So how can it be a lie ?

And I only attacked the Atlantic, because they are the most ridiculous and obviously biased Trump-bash rag in America. If you want to be believed, you have to provide a reputable source.
They are on video, you can see him saying then. Is this your new line? The quotes of him lying are fake? I guess next your going to say the video is doctored?! That’s pathetic

I laugh at THEIR brainwashed/duped stupidity, and yours, for saying that Trump is stupid. Here's a guy who is a multibillionaire, flies around in his own 757 jet (how is yours doing lately ?), had his own very successful TV show, and got himself elected POTUS, despite fanatical opposition including lying TV ads by Hillary Clinton.

And of those oh so smart foreigners, how many skyscrapers bear their names on them ?

View attachment 388116 View attachment 388117

View attachment 388118 View attachment 388119
I didn’t say he wasn’t rich or charismatic with his cons. He’s like a cult leader. He is POTUS and he plays childish troll games on Twitter. He is an egotistical moron and it is painfully obvious to everyone who doesn’t have their head stuck up his ass

They are on video, you can see him saying then. Is this your new line? The quotes of him lying are fake? I guess next your going to say the video is doctored?! That’s pathetic
What he said happens to be TRUE. LOL. Are you reading my full posts ?

I didn’t say he wasn’t rich or charismatic with his cons. He’s like a cult leader. He is POTUS and he plays childish troll games on Twitter. He is an egotistical moron and it is painfully obvious to everyone who doesn’t have their head stuck up his ass
Well, you don't get rich by being stupid, you know ?

No, he doesn't play "childish troll games on Twitter",, Nobody is ever 100% accurate, including US presidents, but what he says on Twitter is most often correct, and it is a way to circumvent the leftist fake news media. Another example of him being smart.

As for your description of Trump, I can see they've got YOU programmed. Not my problem.

Yeah man, total embassment. Trump is much less embarrassing :cuckoo:
Trump is not embarrassing at all, as long as you're not duped by the leftist mainstream media.

I agree. The american left is the laughingstock of the world.

the Biden campaign is like a fungus. it may look dead, but you can never kill it. like the corona itself!

Forum List

Back