Biden gaffe #32,673

I didn’t say he wasn’t rich or charismatic with his cons. He’s like a cult leader. He is POTUS and he plays childish troll games on Twitter. He is an egotistical moron and it is painfully obvious to everyone who doesn’t have their head stuck up his ass
Well, you don't get rich by being stupid, you know ?

No, he doesn't play "childish troll games on Twitter",, Nobody is ever 100% accurate, including US presidents, but what he says on Twitter is most often correct, and it is a way to circumvent the leftist fake news media. Another example of him being smart.

As for your description of Trump, I can see they've got YOU programmed. Not my problem.
Hahaha. So he doesn’t lie but he isn’t always 100% accurate and is most often correct but he doesn’t lie but if he did lie it’s ok because the media hates him... ok got it. You’re retarded. I’m glad we got that figured out

Yeah man, total embassment. Trump is much less embarrassing :cuckoo:
Trump is not embarrassing at all, as long as you're not duped by the leftist mainstream media.
I don’t care about the media, I see what I see and what I see is a total joke and a total embarrassment... if you have done any traveling or interaction with foreigners then you’d know that we are the laughing stock of the world

I agree. The american left is the laughingstock of the world.
Is that what you think I said? Oh you poor soul. Do you go the wrong way on one way streets often?

Biden traveled to Kenosha for a unity moment. Unfortunately it was a very brief moment.

Biden's speech aimed at addressing racial unrest, in typical Biden style, he veered into talking about inequities in taxes at one point. He stopped himself from laying out his tax policy in detail, saying if he goes on any longer "they'll shoot me."

Biden makes awkward ‘they’ll shoot me’ quip during Kenosha appearance
Wow that was a crazy gaff... thanks for bringing it to our attention!! What a dummy head he is huh?!

I don't know.

I sounds like Biden accidentally had a moment of clarity and revealed that Deep State has a gun to his head. Who else could "they" be?

Hahaha. So he doesn’t lie but he isn’t always 100% accurate and is most often correct but he doesn’t lie but if he did lie it’s ok because the media hates him... ok got it. You’re retarded. I’m glad we got that figured out
You just described your own retardation. Democrats fabricate bad things about Republicans, and then crow about how bad they are. What else is new ? Ho hum.

Biden traveled to Kenosha for a unity moment. Unfortunately it was a very brief moment.

Biden's speech aimed at addressing racial unrest, in typical Biden style, he veered into talking about inequities in taxes at one point. He stopped himself from laying out his tax policy in detail, saying if he goes on any longer "they'll shoot me."

Wow that was a crazy gaff... thanks for bringing it to our attention!! What a dummy head he is huh?!

I don't know.

I sounds like Biden accidentally had a moment of clarity and revealed that Deep State has a gun to his head. Who else could "they" be?
Or hey did the obvious and used a very common phrase in a statement t of levity

You just described your own retardation. Democrats fabricate bad things about Republicans, and then crow about how bad they are. What else is new ? Ho hum.
Oh ok divert to what the “Dems” do instead of addressing what you literally just did. Way to go.... you’re done

Oh ok divert to what the “Dems” do instead of addressing what you literally just did. Way to go.... you’re done
What I did ? HA ha. What was that supposed to be ? Go ahead. Fabricate a good one.

I stand 100% behind EVERYTHING I've said, and none of it is bad, except maybe in the distorted minds of deranged liberals,

I'll even repeat for you >> No, he doesn't play "childish troll games on Twitter",, Nobody is ever 100% accurate, including US presidents, but what he says on Twitter is most often correct, and it is a way to circumvent the leftist fake news media. Another example of him being smart. :biggrin:

The truth that libtards refuse to admit: Trump is far more coherent and personable than Biden when you see each of them speak.
We all know it. You just have to watch each man's public appearances.

voting for Biden because you don't like Trump is like eating dog poop because you don't like broccoli

Are you seriously trying to claim Biden has made more gaffs than tRump has told lies?

Please, try to stick to lies that are less outrageous.

President Trump's hyperbole is nice to hear. Biden's fundamental lies not so much. President Trump is responsible for the democrat far left violence is what he claims, incredible lies.

Kamala Harris sponsored a fund to get the rioters out of bail so that they can go on to create more destruction.
Deflector shields on full.

I didn't say it would be OK for him to lie. YOU said that Mr Fabrication.

As for the rest, it's correct. >> he doesn’t lie, but he isn’t always 100% accurate, and is most often correct" Yup.

the only dinner Trump eats...are Mexican rapists!
Of which there are very many. Mexico is a rape country. When Trump said "They're rapists", he was right.

Forum List

Back