Biden Gas Hits $4.89 in S.E. Michigan

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
How much are you paying? And why isn't the country on the verge of revolution.

Imaging if this could possibly happen under President Trump. The Democrat Media would be talking about all the suffering this is causing, but under Mr Potatohead, they just won't talk about it.

The rising prices never end. Just hit 4.39 , for regular. 89 octane at 4.79 which my vehicle wants.
Groceries are ridiculous.

They don't give a rats ass.

Why the hell are we funding a proxy war with deficit spending while Americans are hurting?

Fuck Biden.

I was driving to an appointment this morning and I passed the Race Track gas station at SR-207 and I-95 in St. Augustine.

I was running low on gas, and a little late on time, so I figured I'd get gas on the way home. I looked up at their sign and the price on the sign was $4.57 a gallon.

Two and a half hours later I pull into that same gas station, only to see that the price had gone up 18¢ to $4.75 a gallon. The price went up 18¢ in only two and a half fucking hours!!

283911289_1003311690346645_3826242789120825162_n.jpg

People vote with their wallets and, rightly or wrongly, they blame the ones in charge.

This November is going to be a political bloodletting, and democrats better get ready for it...

Imaging if this could possibly happen under President Trump. The Democrat Media would be talking about all the suffering this is causing, but under Mr Potatohead, they just won't talk about it.

When did Biden start making and selling gas?!

I'd love to take a $4.89 tank... Its over $6 here in California... Getting close to $7

Gas Buddy report $4.17 - $4.19 here in Jackson, TN. That does not take into account large discounts found from some large store retailers, like Kroger, with patronage cards, attracting customers to their store with discounts for patronage.

I'd love to take a $4.89 tank... Its over $6 here in California... Getting close to $7
Like it or not. He gets the blame, and don't even pretend you idiots wouldn't have your vaginas pouring sand if these prices were during Trumps watch.
He also gets the blame for the record inflation that goes along with it.

That doesn't matter at all.

People vote with their wallets, and they'll always blame the ones in charge.

There are gonna' be a lot of democrats who get their walkin' papers this November...

Forum List

Back