Biden gas prices up 22 cents over a month ago.

Anyone here want to own up for voting for this zombie? This rotting corpse president? HE lied in 1988 in shame over lies and plagiarism. But you think he changed? I want to bitch slap
you back to the stone age.
fred-sanford-annoyed.gif

When will he do something to help working folks?

You know that asshole is LOVING it.

I live in one of the greedy FU-ed states and just yesterday, saw regular here was around $3.87.

Despite having come down from a year ago, that is still an increase of 40% over when Biden took office.

That jackhole wants to push everyone off of gasoline onto EVs, then when there is nothing but EVs to drive, the cost of them, the cost of batteries and the cost of electricity will SKYROCKET.

Remember: That is the plan.

That is also why they are attacking NG now too. They want to kill all of the alternate energy sources so that everyone depends on electricity for nearly everything so they have only ONE thing to control to squeeze everyone's balls.

Gas prices increase as we leave winter and approach Memorial Day?

:eek:

OPEC+ agrees 9.7 mb/d crude oil production cut in May- ...

Enerdata
https://www.enerdata.net › daily-energy-news › opec-...
Apr 14, 2020 — Production cuts would then be relaxed to 7.7 mb/d from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2020 and to 5.8 mb/d from 1 January 2021 to 30 April 2022.

Damn there isn't an emoji here for giving your post the finger. I'll bet you $500 right now that if Trump or someone like him is elected next year that the oil futures do an instant 180° reversal. It'll be like the sun, songbirds and rainbow coming out after a terrible storm.

JOE BIDEN IS LIKE KRYPTONITE TO EVERYTHING HOLY THAT BENEFITS AMERICAN ENERGY AND INDEPENDENCE (and so quality of life) that has crippled America the past 28 months.

Biden said he was going to put gas companies out of business. That stupid statement alone would raise gas prices.
So does demand after shutting down refineries and massively cutting production when Trump shut down the US economy and paid people to stay at home.

Forum List

Back