Biden get bump in approval rating after State of the Union address

And that is what he is. A full-time bullshit artist that has been backed by elites for a half century. When he starts his he is one of the peasants bullshit it makes it even worse. He likes the royalty life and it is obvious Dr. Jill does to. For she let this mess run for President and does not give a ph uk about the citizens. She does not even have to take care of him. The taxpayers do.
Biden was solid there. If you see anything but an agitator worker being told to be a normal human by his coworker then you’re a fucking toad.

Yup, it is nice to have a Commander and Chief who actually uses whole sentences and does not demean those who disagree with him.
Agreed.

And conservatives shouldn’t make the mistake of underestimating President Biden.

And this is to do what, show all of Trump's great policies?
You can’t be that stupid. The output shot up in 2009 and was a steady increase until it fell in 2020. All the major growth happened pre Trump and in fact he actually saw a cut back his last year. The imports started reducing in 2005 and started steadily falling for 15 years. You have to be a monumental fucktard to look at that chart and go “Geez, Trump’s policies really changed things”. So, what do you see in that chart so I know what to call you?
665EEEF7-4DB3-4A50-A8EC-05ED725C376C.jpeg

You can’t be that stupid. The output shot up in 2009 and was a steady increase until it fell in 2020. All the major growth happened pre Trump and in fact he actually saw a cut back his last year. The imports started reducing in 2005 and started steadily falling for 15 years. You have to be a monumental fucktard to look at that chart and go “Geez, Trump’s policies really changed things”. So, what do you see in that chart so I know what to call you?
View attachment 611123

What I see is that we started increase production and consumption while decreasing imports. This was due to fracking technology that allowed us to get more energy faster and cheaper. You know who was against energy production in this country. We didn't have a dip until Covid became a threat to the US.

View attachment 611123
What year did President Biden take office?

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

What I see is that we started increase production and consumption while decreasing imports. This was due to fracking technology that allowed us to get more energy faster and cheaper. You know who was against energy production in this country. We didn't have a dip until Covid became a threat to the US.
All of that fracking happened under Obama. You guys think simple safety means anti. Look at the years when output increased. Yep. Thanks Obama.

All of that fracking happened under Obama. You guys think simple safety means anti. Look at the years when output increased. Yep. Thanks Obama.

So what did that Kenyan lawn jockey have to do with fracking, especially since most of that happens on private land?

As you know and are just being the troll here, the increase in fracking under President Obama was in SPITE of him, not because of what he did. Obama wanted gas to go to over $4.00 per gallon and halted fracking on federal property. The boom in North Dakota came about because of the Parshall Oil Field. Private land which must have really put a twist in Obama's tail.

So what did that Kenyan lawn jockey have to do with fracking, especially since most of that happens on private land?

What did trump have to do with it?

As you know and are just being the troll here, the increase in fracking under President Obama was in SPITE of him, not because of what he did. Obama wanted gas to go to over $4.00 per gallon and halted fracking on federal property. The boom in North Dakota came about because of the Parshall Oil Field. Private land which must have really put a twist in Obama's tail.
Ha ha. Yep. Everyone can look at the chart. There is zero the last Republican administration did to change the trajectory excerpt let Covid loose. You drum up excuses all you want. The facts below are facts.

A5B6A810-32B1-4FCC-8E75-8AC701DFFE1E.jpeg

Show me where any narrative you are spewing made a difference? None of you can. All you can do is point to cheerleading that you like. Awesome. Show me on this output, import, and export chart where it made a difference.

View attachment 611445

Try clicking links for a change. I posted what Trump did and you didn't bother to even glance over it, then come back and ask the same stupid questions that I already answered with a link. And if I just copy/ pasted what pro-energy actions President Trump took, then you'd be asking for evidence of my claims. That's why I simply save a step with people like you. I posted my claims and evidence together.

Forum List

Back