Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

He could.

But he won't. He's a dimocrap which means he's a coward.
There are legal recourses like having a show-cause summons issued against the governor and to haul his butt into court of course. Really the more Texas escalates, the more likely there will be a more expansive ruling against them than the one they have. Texas would be wise to back a pathway or create a passable maze through the wire for Border Patrol to avoid more judicial involvement. I mainly posted because I wanted to obscurely point out that while people think US Marshals are court controlled, they are really part of the Department of Justice under the Attorney General's control (and obviously the AG works for the POTUS so Biden's control)

Other states should follow suit and just ignore SCOTUS.

SCOTUS rules that Trump has to be on the ballot, just pull a Texas and ignore it.

SCOTUS rules gun laws are unconstitutional, just pull a Texas and ignore it.

What could possibly go wrong with open defiance of the SCOTUS.

Perhaps the person that told me the US did not have 5 years left was correct.
Why not? Biden ignores SCOTUS rulings.

SCOTUS rules that Trump has to be on the ballot, just pull a Texas and ignore it.

How is Abbott ignoring the SCOTUS?

There isn’t a man here who wants a CW. Every single one of us would love it if our government acted with class, common sense, decency, fiscal responsibility & in accordance with the Constitution as written.

Sadly they failed on every front & for decades. The founders of this nation told us what to do in these circumstances. And kicking this fetid can further down the road isn’t an option.

If you don’t have the stomach for what’s to come that’s ok. But don’t talk down about those who are doing what’s necessary. Because what’s necessary wasn’t decided by them, it was decided for them by others.

Stolen elections. Welfare state. Three tiered justice system. Taxation without representation. Pay to play. Lies. Blatant anti-white racism. On & on the list goes. All of this only ends one way.
Pretty much.

Red states should just take Biden off the ballot and ignore the feds.

It's a case of What Were They Thinking?
I suspect they were trying to finesse the situation, politically.

Bad move.

Maybe our Justices should concentrate on just doing the right thing for the right reasons.

As a younger Billy Joel and once put it:

“Get it right the first time; that’s the main thing.”

Even the Negroes in the Blue states are pissed at Potatohead letting the goddamn Illegals flood in.

Once the Democrat shitheads have lost the Negroes they have lost everything except the Queers, Moon Bats and Feminazis.
Why do you think dimocrap FILTH are welcoming all those illegals?

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. They've already stabbed (real) Women in the back and they're starting to stab Blacks in the back as well.

dimocrap FILTH are back-stabbers. Look at how they're teating Jews. Jews were the most reliable dimocrap scum voting bloc for years. Jews thatowned newspapers ran pro-dim articles 24/7/365. Jewish owned conpanies favor dims 10 to 1.

What a bang-up "Thank You" Jews are getting from the left now, huh?

They'll fuck Blacks over, too. As soon as there is another constituency group that is more numerous or more reliable, they'll back-stab Blacks.

dimocrap scum are back-stabbers. It's who and what they are. ALL of them

Bad move.

Maybe our Justices should concentrate on just doing the right thing for the right reasons.

As a younger Billy Joel and once out it:

“Get it right the first time; that’s the main thing.”
Finesse! With a temporary order!! I hope they are at least being blackmailed. That would be some excuse.

It was a wimp out 5-4 ruling. The Constitution and established immigration law is on Texas side, Biden doesn't have a leg to stand on. The SCOTUS needs to grow a pair and deal with this.

Forum List

Back