Biden Gives Abbot Until Tomorrow Or Face the Consequences

Biden is painting himself into a corner. He's gonna be exposed for the bluffing bullshitter he always has been.
Hilarious

Who kicked the Afghanistan withdrawal down the road?

Who promised an infrastructure bill and didn’t even propose one?

Who promised to replace the PPACA with “something beautiful” and never proposed one?

Who cheated on all of his wives?

Who promised a “supercharged” economy and never had 3% GDP growth?

Who was so proud of himself for remembering 5 words?

And on and on…

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
1706224233405.png

I originally hale from NY. I am happy to have moved down south.

I wouldn’t wish any harm to any of my former fellow New Yorkers.

But, even so; I say NYC should formally and officially rescind its local laws declaring itself a sanctuary city and any and all related laws.

I'm beginning to suspect Bidens Pupptmasters are going to cut his strings. It's really about thier only way out now...

That may not fly:

Then see what the fifth circuit held:

Now consider how and under what circumstances a President can “nationalize” a state national guard.

I didn't say it would fly. I said it was his likely move. The Supreme Court really should never have issued a decision covering such a short period of time. It expires on Feb 7 when a hearing on the merits occurs. This is an indication of how the states will respond if the decision doesn't uphold border enforcement.

I didn't say it would fly. I said it was his likely move. The Supreme Court really should never have issued a decision covering such a short period of time. It expires on Feb 7 when a hearing on the merits occurs. This is an indication of how the states will respond if the decision doesn't uphold border enforcement.
I absolutely and totally agree that the SCOTUS should have left the stay in place. They fucked up. And I blame Justice Amy and the Chief Justice.

Maybe some our erudite leftists in here can tell us -- What might the 'consequences' be?

1) A sternly worded letter?

2) Sponge Brains Shits Pants takes Texas out like he did Corn Pop?

3) He gives Governor Abbot a mean look

4) He disinvites Abbot to the SOTU Address

Enquiring minds.......

I don't know about you, but I'm askeert. I bet Texas is, too. betcha

Another failed red line just like his boss Barry Soetoro.

Potato is exposing himself as an empty suit if he doesn’t bust a move. And if he does attempt ANY effort to involve either the guard or the federal law enforcement machinery into this volatile situation, he will be undoing his entire Presidency.

Sometimes it’s best not to bluff.

Forum List

Back