Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

Well, here are the FACTS. My FACTS.
I wasn't living Paycheck to Paycheck in ANY of the following Years:

I'm sorry if you were able to function under trump, but can no longer function under biden.......Poor Investments, Poor Job, Poor Decisions......whatever.

You should be better prepared........Loser.
Wow typical but wow…you dembots are selfish people putting your cult before country…sad

A record number of people are worse off now then since xiden’s policies have wreaked the economy and all you can say is f u you should of prepared better

Wow

I'm pretty sure that Biden don't know what day of the week it is unless someone tells him, then he just believes whatever his handlers tell him to think. At least for 5 minutes or so then he forgets that too.

View attachment 839411

Our President knows his economy beats the shit out of that disaster of a Trump economy

:dance:

Our President knows his economy beats the shit out of that disaster of a Trump economy

:dance:
Haha I am sure he “knows” that…and for demafasict having a record number of Americans worse off then when trump was in office is winning for their agenda

Wow typical but wow…you dembots are selfish people putting your cult before country…sad

A record number of people are worse off now then since xiden’s policies have wreaked the economy and all you can say is f u you should of prepared better

Wow
I figured you might have that reaction, even THOUGH you have probably NEVER helped a poor person in you life. It is sad that you PRESENT yourself as a Helper of the needy.

I'm fully functional within society, I have a Foundation to which I create funds.
You, probably not.

I expect you to deny all the FACTS, but I Know, you just create falsehoods.

Did I get this correct?
I did, you will deny, because it is all you and your lying con man have. SAD.

I figured you might have that reaction, even THOUGH you have probably NEVER helped a poor person in you life. It is sad that you PRESENT yourself as a Helper of the needy.

I'm fully functional within society, I have a Foundation to which I create funds.
You, probably not.

I expect you to deny all the FACTS, but I Know, you just create falsehoods.

Did I get this correct?
I did, you will deny, because it is all you and your lying con man have. SAD.
The facts are the reality…a record number of people are worse off then before xiden was elected…and your post

It’s also a fact that folks that ID as leftist are more selfish. You all don’t donate, time, money or even blood at the same rate as folks that are Conservative

Your post spoke for itself

Cult before country

The facts are the reality…a record number of people are worse off then before xiden was elected…and your post

It’s also a fact that folks that ID as leftist are more selfish. You all don’t donate, time, money or even blood at the same rate as folks that are Conservative

Your post spoke for itself

Cult before country
Well, keep being the denier, when in fact you don't help ( or do you ) ?
I'm not saying you don't help your society and your community.

Here's the deal, I live in one of those "Do this in a small town" communities.
I'm 63 miles from Seattle.

Keep spreading your lies, and if you believe in Christ and God and Heaven, then you got some work to do. LOLLOLL

1696639084179.png

Critics of Bidenomics came out in full force after the president suggested that anxiety over the economy is merely driven by the media.

President Biden spoke to White House reporters while touting the latest jobs report on Friday afternoon. When asked why many Americans are still concerned about the economy, he responded by claiming reporters are "not the happiest people" and "get more legs when you report something that’s negative."

He cited the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics report indicating that the economy is doing fairly well and employers added 336,000 jobs in September.

He suggested Americans, despite what the media might say, "know they’re better off financially than they were before — that’s a fact — and all that data, all that polling stuff shows they are more positive about the economy than they’ve been, more positive about their jobs, etc."

Biden is the king of person who would gladly trade you one nickel for two pennies

I watched a show on circus preforming families and there were these twin toddlers who would get upset if they got one $20 bill instead of four $5‘s. That is Biden

View attachment 839421

Including covid shutdown numbers is dishonest if you don't make a point of that...

Including covid shutdown numbers is dishonest if you don't make a point of that...

So you say, but I think an educated person who reads knows that they are included. That same person would recognize the change in Biden numbers as the economy recovered.

If you say so, but I think an educated person who reads knows that they are included. That same person would recognize the change in Biden numbers as the economy recovered.
No you must point to that or you are trying to fool people... states took over covid and set their policies you can't pin that on Trump.... don't you get that?... plus the red states did far better than blue states....
The Trump economy from 2016 to 2019 was the best economy I can remember....

No you must point to that or you are trying to fool people... states took over covid and set their policies you can't pin that on Trump.... don't you get that?... plus the red states did far better than blue states....
The Trump economy from 2016 to 2019 was the best economy I can remember....
I don't have to point to anything, but I can point out that you twist and distract, much as Excalibur does in his posts.
The Trump economy ended in disaster because of his Covid mismanagement.

Forum List

Back