Biden Gloats After Disastrous September Jobs Report: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

I don't have to point to anything, but I can point out that you twist and distract, much as Excalibur does in his posts.
The Trump economy ended in disaster because of his Covid mismanagement.
You are among the 23% of voters who say we are in a good economy... we have at least 7 unions on strike and more threatening to strike... we still have inflation and its expected to get worse not better... maybe you are wrong because you were made to hate a man so much....

I'm laughing at you
While I cash another PAYCHECK.
FU, you lying bitch.......was that harsh enough for you, you lying bitch.
You cannot dispute a single claim I made.

Do it............>>>>>>> go.
There are lies and there are damn lies and there are statistics... we are living this... and its the worst economy since Obama...
The REAL QUOTE you ae looking for is...........
Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 6.12.47 PM.png

You are such an uneducated simpleton.

You are among the 23% of voters who say we are in a good economy... we have at least 7 unions on strike and more threatening to strike... we still have inflation and its expected to get worse not better... maybe you are wrong because you were made to hate a man so much....

The McDonald's Index shows food inflation far higher than the BS numbers the Biden administration claims.

Maybe you could actually read the OP.

Nope. Jobs coming back from COVID, and slower than they would have had Biden's idiotic policies been stillborn.
COVID was a trump disaster.
Lost many, MANY, jobs.
FACT, but you will blame others, very telling.

I will say this......Not sure if any particular policy created jobs, BUT the FACT is, excalibur that trump fucked up the COVID response and the rest you WILL BLAME ON BIDEN.

Facts: 885,000 Full-Time Jobs Lost, 1 Million+ Part-Time Jobs Added, Record Multiple Jobholders

COVID was a trump disaster.
Lost many, MANY, jobs.
FACT, but you will blame others, very telling.

I will say this......Not sure if any particular policy created jobs, BUT the FACT is, excalibur that trump fucked up the COVID response and the rest you WILL BLAME ON BIDEN.

Derp. COVID was a worldwide disaster.

1). Would that be because I'm living beyond paycheck to paycheck?
2). Would that be because you earn a minimal salary/retirement and struggle?
3). Would that be because you can't fathom the success I have achieved?
4). Would that be because your CULT has you hamstrung, and you can't escape?

Does being an asshole come naturally to you, or do you have to work at it ?

From your article:

There are several likely reasons why: Millions of people have started job hunting in the past year, pulled into the job market by strong demand for workers and higher pay. Others have likely been drawn in by financial stress they feel from higher prices. Immigration has also rebounded after COVID-era restrictions were lifted.

As to the rest of the claims you said didn't happen....there is nothing in this article. You might try reading instead of just grabbing the top hit on an internet search.

But for you:

In September, for example, restaurants and bars added 61,000 positions,

and:

Sarah Tilley, a senior vice president at the business software provider ServiceNow, is seeing evidence that more workers are available. Responses to their job listings are 80% higher than they were a year and a half ago, she said, with some of that increase likely a result of widespread layoffs last year by tech companies.

Ooops.

From the article, "Millions of people have started job hunting in the past year, pulled into the job market by strong demand for workers and higher pay."

From the article, "Millions of people have started job hunting in the past year, pulled into the job market by strong demand for workers and higher pay."

The past year dumbass. Nothing to do with September.

Learn how to read.

The next part of that paragraph talks about people working or picking up second jobs due to the financial stress of Bidenomics.

Forum List

Back