Biden got Millions from China but thats OK.

How much are you willing to wager?

Lets set a date and if we have not seen them by then you leave the forum, the day they do if it is before then, I will leave the forum.

Well, you backed him into a corner so it's time for him to immediately start harping another set of lies.

No, you holders of the "Records" are the tooth fairy. If the House had it, they would be impeaching Biden in 2 seconds.
If the records dont exist, then why havent Dems in Congress come out and said that they dont exist and they never received them? Youre so fuckin stupid. THIS ^ is your best argument? SERIOUSLY? :laugh:

if the exact same scenario being reported about Potato Head was being reported about Trump, these clowns I have on ignore would be SCREAMING for him to be hanged in a public square. But because their idiot career politician is the one doing it......they think its fine.

absolute scum bag idiots.....every single one of you.

No, you holders of the "Records" are the tooth fairy. If the House had it, they would be impeaching Biden in 2 seconds.
Republicans have had Hunters laptop for almost three years.
Everything that is embarrassing has already been released. There is no hidden smoking gun.

They have nothing on President Biden and some trivial violations against Hunter

If the records dont exist, then why havent Dems in Congress come out and said that they dont exist and they never received them? Youre so fuckin stupid. THIS ^ is your best argument? SERIOUSLY? :laugh:

I don't have to say what it is. I don't have proof that it is and neither do you. How's Moscow this time of year?

Republicans have had Hunters laptop for almost three years.
Everything that is embarrassing has already been released. There is no hidden smoking gun.

They have nothing on President Biden and some trivial violations against Hunter
The laptop simply led them to crimes. Then they got subpoenas based on the laptop evididence. Then with the subpoenas they got bank records which corroborated their suspicions. Those bank records led to OTHER bank records, which they are now getting subpoenas for. Up to speed now?

Life doesn’t work like that. If you make an accusation, it is up to you to back up your claims.

Republicans admit they can’t.

After letting a Chinese spy balloon fly over America. Wow. And you think that is normal? What would say, JFK or LBJ or Nixon do? They would have shot that damned thing down or been impeached. But Biden?
According to democrats, "Nothing to see, move along".

I don't have to say what it is. I don't have proof that it is and neither do you. How's Moscow this time of year?
WEEEEEAAAK copout. Youre fuckin stupid for even attempting to suggest that the bank records are fake. I mean what the fuck? You dems absolutely SUCK at debating. :laugh:

The laptop simply led them to crimes. Then they got subpoenas based on the laptop evididence. Then with the subpoenas they got bank records which corroborated their suspicions. Those bank records led to OTHER bank records, which they are now getting subpoenas for. Up to speed now?

And yet the bank records show transactions but no criminal actions.
But in Conservatives twisted logic, the lack of evidence IS evidence

And yet the bank records show transactions but no criminal actions.
But in Conservatives twisted logic, the lack of evidence IS evidence
How do you think fraud cases work? Are you under the impression that convictions require the accused to say "i committed fraud"? Nah dude, they prove fraud by showing a pattern of highly suspicious activity. When the Biden's are unable to explain why they were paid that money, why it went through over 30 shell companies, then a jury is going to weigh the evidence. It isnt looking good for the Bidens.

Says whom? I learned a long time ago, when dealing with a MAGAt, when you get cornered, you will not admit it but you will immediately change to another set of lies you make up as you go. If the info was as you say it is, the House has zero right to anything. Rump would have instructed his Law Enforcement to already have done the investigation and if anything could be proven, the AG would have already convicted him of something. Hell anything.

Biden Jr is not a government employee and never has been. That means that the House and Senate can't do a damned thing except look like the idiots they really are.

Forum List

Back