Biden/Harris framing guns as ‘public health epidemic’

Disarmed peoples are enslaved peoples. Look to Europe now.

Rumble — Biden White House unveils a sweeping plan to implement more gun control – a response to what they call a “public health epidemic.” One America’s Chief White House Correspondent Chanel Rion has more from the White House.

iu

so damned right on...as long as we got guns, we can FIGHT BACK

Guns are not a danger to the public.
Numbers don't lie.
They are, however, a danger to would-be tyrants.
They enable would-be tyrants
You can stop pretending you're concerned about gun crime victims. You just support leftist totalitarianism.
Totalitarianism is a right wing concern, not a left wing manifestation.

I think you need to do some serious learning, this post is grossly uniformed.

Numbers don't lie.
You can stop pretending you're concerned about gun crime victims. You just support leftist totalitarianism.

If you're an example of leftist "learning", I think I'll pass. You seem to be full of shit.

Rumble — Biden White House unveils a sweeping plan to implement more gun control – a response to what they call a “public health epidemic.” One America’s Chief White House Correspondent Chanel Rion has more from the White House.

iu

Easily the most ridiculous thread here, and that is saying a lot. You speak to Europe and highlight leaders from around the globe.
You feature leaders that took over the government through the gun and insurrection.

This post made me realize how dangerous guns are in the hands of civilians. They could topple a good government in favor of a Trump like creature.

Hitler and stalin totally agree with you

iu

How much do they pay you per post, anyway?

Numbers don't lie.

Mao and Stalin were right wing....holy shit batman...someone has serious brain freeze

iu

Easily the most ridiculous thread here, and that is saying a lot. You speak to Europe and highlight leaders from around the globe.
You feature leaders that took over the government through the gun and insurrection.

This post made me realize how dangerous guns are in the hands of civilians. They could topple a good government in favor of a Trump like creature.

without guns we would still be a british colony...those red coats make good targets for squirrel guns

They could start by using Chicago to prove they can do it. That would basically required dozens of road blocks on the South Side and the other assorted ghettos, profiling liberally, and house to house searches and apt, to apt, searches on entire blocks.

Both right and left wing bedwetters would be sniveling like no tomorrow, though, so we know it's just going to continue, and as long as it's blacks killing each other and MS-13 killing their fellow illegal aliens I can live with that.

iu

How much do they pay you per post, anyway?

What's your going rate?

Numbers don't lie.

Mao and Stalin were right wing....holy shit batman...someone has serious brain freeze
Every day is Opposite Day in leftist La-La Land.

Numbers don't lie.

If you're an example of leftist "learning", I think I'll pass. You seem to be full of shit.

stay stupid, what do I care

I was just offer you some free knowledge.

iu

Hitler and stalin totally agree with you

Oh, OK, you don't do rational or fact. Got it.

Numbers don't lie.

stay stupid, what do I care

I was just offer you some free knowledge.
You get what you pay for.

The Covid for your own good health hoax worked so the next grab is everything the want will be disguised in for our own safety and health (and that of others boo hoo virtue)

Guns are a public health epidemic.
No, they're not. That's just stupid.

It's factual.

Yes, facts are stupid to Trumpists. Hence your confusion.

So where are your facts ?

In the headlines, daily, sadly.
In the death and injury statistics

Everything communist democrats don't like is a public health crisis. Guns are a public health crisis. Racism is a public health crisis. White supremacy is a public health crisis. All requiring emergency measures that strip your freedom

Now you know the purpose and import of the covid hoax. What are the limits of public toleration of removing freedoms? How far can they go by the simple statement of danger to public health? So far the ability to oppress is limitless.

Why are you so fearful of life?
Life under communist rule?

Guns are a public health epidemic.
No, they're not. That's just stupid.

It's factual.

Yes, facts are stupid to Trumpists. Hence your confusion.

So where are your facts ?

In the headlines, daily, sadly.
In the death and injury statistics

Everything communist democrats don't like is a public health crisis. Guns are a public health crisis. Racism is a public health crisis. White supremacy is a public health crisis. All requiring emergency measures that strip your freedom

Now you know the purpose and import of the covid hoax. What are the limits of public toleration of removing freedoms? How far can they go by the simple statement of danger to public health? So far the ability to oppress is limitless.

Why are you so fearful of life?
Life under communist rule?

There were people with:

1. Provided housing
2. Provided food
3. A reasonable level of healthcare.

They were black and were called slaves.

This is from a public high school yearbook in the mid-1960’s. The only mass murders back then were Charles Whitman and Richard Speck and Speck used a knife...

1618212488741.jpeg

Forum List

Back