Biden Has No Plans For Using Military To Evacuate U.S. Citizens Out Of Ukraine If Russia Invades

All Americans who choose to leave the Ukraine should be out by now. In the unlikely event of a war, Americans would be treated as neutrals by Ukrainians.
Americans currently still in Russia will also be treated as neutrals.
The possibility of America being involved in a war has already been completely ruled out.

The OP may not have addressed the whole reality of the situation?

All Americans who choose to leave the Ukraine should be out by now. In the unlikely event of a war, Americans would be treated as neutrals by Ukrainians.
Americans currently still in Russia will also be treated as neutrals.
The possibility of America being involved in a war has already been completely ruled out.

The OP may not have addressed the whole reality of the situation?
Americans abandoned in the middle of a battlefield, how Leftard of you.
Thanks for validating how the Left hates Americans.

What sort of idiot goes to a foreign country but hasn't enough money to pay for their return trip?

Some people live there, and have no "return trip" planned.

But that's besides the point. It doesn't take only money to get out of certain countries. An example is Betty Mahmoody, an American married to an Iranian who traveled to Iran from Michigan with her husband for what was to be a short visit. Mahmoody spent the next two years trying to get out of Iran.

Money's great, but zealots rarely give a shit about money...

Nope. You're stupid and don't know the law. How old are you? Have you ever been abroad?
Shitforbrains.
You’d abandon Americans.

Protecting U.S. Citizens at Home and Abroad​

Americans abandoned in the middle of a battlefield, how Leftard of you.
Thanks for validating how the Left hates Americans.
I don't think you are imagining a real scenario.
And I don't think there's anything to gain by imagining the same. Neither Russia or Ukraine are hostile to Americans.

Bidung doesn't subscribe to the mantra of leave no American behind...he is a fucking asshole and the worst American to ever serve in the senate and now the white house....

My God, you're stupid. The US has NO jurisdiction over Americans abroad.. That's why we have extradition with some countries.

Shitforbrains.
You’d abandon Americans.

Protecting U.S. Citizens at Home and Abroad​

Abroad, we make the safety and security of our citizens our top priority by ensuring Americans have the right information and providing consular assistance. The United States’ partnerships with the nations of the Western Hemisphere to create tangible benefits for Americans and more secure communities for citizens in our partner nations.

Learn more about our how we protect U.S. citizens and work with our partners:

People were told in March of 2020 we were pulling out of Afghanistan........they decided to stay.
If they were working for the government it's not so easy.
Biden changed everything when he decided to totally bail on the Afghan government. Before.....2500 personnel were supposed to stay behind at Bagram Airbase to run Special Operations with the Afghans.

It takes months to get all of their personal effects out of country and back to a CONUS facility.
When I was living in Germany....I was given 10 days to outprocess and get ready to leave before I went to airborne school.
My wife had to stay behind for two months to oversee the packing and shipping of our household goods.
If everyone in the country is trying to do it all at once there's a backlog of people waiting to leave.
You expect everyone to just drop their pets and their household goods and run for the airport at the drop of a hat.

They supposed to hang onto the wings and fall to their deaths like Joe did those people in Afghanistan?
They’re supposed to buy plane tickets and leave themselves.

The only people who got on wings did so themselves. Joe didn’t do that.

Forum List

Back