Biden "I Did That" gas pump stickers 100% positive response

I'm a rebel with a cause!!
So I'll keep putting them on. ... :thup:
Actually after reading the article it seems that the real cause for the arrest was disorderly conduct....
The clerk yelled at him probably because he has to go out during his shift and scrape them off all day long.
It is pretty funny though. He most likely would not have been arrested if he didn't " Go off " as they say.
It's not going to stop any time soon and the more they object to it the more people will find ways to make it happen.
It doesn't matter anymore anyway....even in their absence the image is burned into the public eye...hahahah
This is the perfect Alinsky moment....this is what Saul Alinsky lived for....though he never figured conservatives would use it against his children.

JO

Last edited:
We all know this unprecedented leftist support for the poor, sad people of the Ukraine is an attempt to whitewash democrat dealings with the cartels over there. But your attempt to insert the false narrative is noted.
For the record, I just want to say all those who call us Putin supporters are racists. I need to claim the racist trope before you do, because that will be your next false narrative move.

Supposed to be satire...
This is literally where we are at.
Question anything and you are a voice for Putin.

images (6).png

Biden about to speak in front of a couple tractors with piles of corn to push more corn ethanol to help reduce gas prices...
Christ, could the propaganda imagery get any more obvious and pathetic?
The podium is on bales of hay...
You know, cause he is just like the common man...

Hope he comes out in a flannel shirt and a John Deere hat to top off the shitshow.

Prepare to hear "Putin's price hike" at least a dozen times.

Forum List

Back