Biden: I Would Not Send Troops to Rescue Americans Fleeing Ukraine

I'm wondering when Americans will give up hoping for Putin to invade?

Change the narrative to Biden scaring Putin off! Some will buy that.

Biden reiterated that under no circumstances would he send US troops to Ukraine, even to rescue Americans in case of a Russian invasion.

ME: What a guy.
Biden would not even take out all Americans when he withdrew from Afghanistan, so why would he take the trouble to go to the Ukraine to save Americans?

Biden would not even walk across the street to save Americans.

But he will spend trillions of dollars for crack pipes in the name of social justice.

As Americans, just know that living in America is like the soldiers stranded in Benghazi waiting in vein for their government to save them

No help is coming.

Maybe he should have thought about this before removing sanctions preventing Nordstream from continuing. He was warned what would happen and here we are.
Interesting point but why would you be opposed to Nordstream?

Did you buy into the line that it's Russian aggression?

The question surely has become the elephant in the room and you carelessly blow the US cover.

Biden would not even take out all Americans when he withdrew from Afghanistan, so why would he take the trouble to go to the Ukraine to save Americans?

Thats the point, yessir.

Biden would not even walk across the street to save Americans.

But he will spend trillions of dollars for crack pipes in the name of social justice.

As Americans, just know that living in America is like the soldiers stranded in Benghazi waiting in vein for their government to save them

No help is coming.

You're not wrong

If they are worried about it, they should get out.
IDK what else can be done to convince these people something could happen.

Not the point of the topic.

The point is even if there were Americans there he said he won't get them out. The point that those people should leave on their own.

Purely the fact Biden wouldn't help us citizens if they needed it is not a good image to have.

Interesting point but why would you be opposed to Nordstream?

Did you buy into the line that it's Russian aggression?

The question surely has become the elephant in the room and you carelessly blow the US cover.
From April of 2021...prophetic huh?

Michael McCaul, the top-ranking House Republican on foreign affairs, said: "If the Putin regime is allowed to finish this pipeline, it will be because the Biden Administration chose to let it happen."
He added: "It is a Russian malign influence project that threatens to deepen Europe's energy dependence on Moscow, render Ukraine more vulnerable to Russian aggression and provide billions of dollars to Putin's coffers."

Last edited:
They are. We are shipping more than ever before.
I know this is a reverse of when Pooting was schmoozing them with platitudes of kindness he never intended to keep. The US farmers saw a dramatic increase in exports after Trump went away and stopped paying them 100 billion for their losses during his trade war.

From April of 2021...prohetic huh?

Michael McCaul, the top-ranking House Republican on foreign affairs, said: "If the Putin regime is allowed to finish this pipeline, it will be because the Biden Administration chose to let it happen."
He added: "It is a Russian malign influence project that threatens to deepen Europe's energy dependence on Moscow, render Ukraine more vulnerable to Russian aggression and provide billions of dollars to Putin's coffers."
And the pipeline is still not finished due to permits.

I know this is a reverse of when Pooting was schmoozing them with platitudes of kindness he never intended to keep.
The man has always grown up, lived with and utilized propaganda as a central strategy and tactic. I thought everybody knew.

Biden reiterated that under no circumstances would he send US troops to Ukraine, even to rescue Americans in case of a Russian invasion.

ME: What a guy.

I think they've had plenty of warning at this point to leave. Why should we risk more lives to rescue people who stayed behind in the face of multiple warnings?

From April of 2021...prohetic huh?

Thank you for the honest reply.

Now Russia supplying Germany is aggression against Ukraine.

Nobody should be confused about the reason why the US is pressuring it's Nato partners now!

And nobody can be unaware of why Germany is telling the US to take a hike. So far at least!

I think they've had plenty of warning at this point to leave. Why should we risk more lives to rescue people who stayed behind in the face of multiple warnings?
Maybe folks stayed because it's going on the third week of 'imminent attack'. Our intelligence agencies are mucking this up badly.

And the pipeline is still not finished due to permits.
The lifting of sanctions simply emboldened Putin to make a move on Ukraine, the same way it will embolden Iran. The other alternative is that Joe Biden is compromised, which is not very far-fetched considering Hunter's close financial ties to Russia, China and the Ukraine.

The lifting of sanctions simply emboldened Putin to make a move on Ukraine, the same way it will embolden Iran. The other alternative is that Joe Biden is compromised, which is not very far-fetched considering Hunter's close financial ties to Russia, China and the Ukraine.
You never complained about Trump-loving him some Pootin to get a Trump Tower in Moscow.

The Truth Behind Trump Tower Moscow: How Trump Risked Everything For A (Relatively) Tiny Deal​

No one outside of the Trump Organization has more firsthand knowledge of Donald Trump's connections to Russia than Felix Sater. In 2006, he scouted a potential deal in Moscow with the president's children Don Jr. and Ivanka. In 2007, he stood alongside Trump at a launch party for a hotel Sater had helped get built, Trump SoHo, which marketed partially to Russian buyers. And during the 2016 presidential campaign, Sater helped plan a giant Trump tower in Moscow.

Forum List

Back