Biden Inherited 9% Inflation Rate?

Well then, lets extrapolate that, shall we-------------------_> I Joe Biden, AM running for President in 2020, but I will only seek one term. (he actually said that)
Biden had to say this as Trump thought he could get to serve two terms with one election by his actions on Jan 6th...

Biden was right, one election for one term... He could just see father than us, his experience is incredible...

Thanks for showing us why Biden is just the best guy really... Some days you forget how he does the simple things so well he makes it look effortless..

Speaking objectively as I possibly can, facts only - Biden enhanced a dooming inflationary condition via his policies. Due to the pandemic, and the hordes of spending first by Trump, then continued by Biden - inflation was inevitable.
But Biden made it worse. He continued the Covid giveaways, rent abatements, student loan abatements faaaaaaaar longer than necessary, and that maintained false demands in the middle of a supply crises.
And that is why we had the worse inflation increase in over 50 years. I do not know what inflation would have been had Biden cut the Covid spending when he should have - but it would most certainly would have been less.
And yet - his budget is still at pandemic spending levels, and still looking to forgive $700 Billion in student loans.
So the inflation we have, will continue if he continues.
So what would inflation have risen to had Biden not done what he did?

8%? 7.5%?

You just admitted that Trump dumping trillions into the economy and other effects from Covid meant that inflation would rise

At the same time unemployment would have been higher and GDP lower

And yet in the end we in the US sit here with the best economy in the world.

Our Covid recovery has been the quickest and most robust

Than you Joe Biden!

So what would inflation have risen to had Biden not done what he did?

8%? 7.5%?

You just admitted that Trump dumping trillions into the economy and other effects from Covid meant that inflation would rise

At the same time unemployment would have been higher and GDP lower

And yet in the end we in the US sit here with the best economy in the world.

Our Covid recovery has been the quickest and most robust

Than you Joe Biden!

Yes Trumps 6 months of spending started to create inflationary conditions.
But Bidens 3 years of continuous multi-$trillion spending and rent/loan abatements was way-way-way-way more inflationary causing than Trump.
I said in 2020, when I received the first Covid giveaway that it was wrong, and Trump did it to buy votes.
And I maintain that.
But I also repeatedly stated for the past 3 years that Bidens CONTINUED out of control spending - in the middle of a supply chain crises - is going to have a severe effect on an already building inflationary condition.
And that is precisely what happened.
And Biden's last budget is still at pandemic level spending, and still seeking to forgive $700 Billion in student loans - in the middle of historic high CPI levels.
Inflation will return with a vengeance if this is not stopped.

The blob spent $8T that we didn’t have....

And now we have inflation.
We had a global pandemic from China... and we had to rebuild the Obama military until you begin to include those facts in your snipes at the Trump years you will continue to be a dishonest person in my eyes....

The actual seeds of this, the actual direct foundational causes, are pre-Biden, pre-Trump, pre-Obama. But folks just have to keep it simple and partisan.

Politics soils everything it touches.
Not true. 2021-22 inflation volume was first and foremost caused by Covid distortions of 2020. Thats the "foundational cause" in this case.

Forum List

Back