Biden Inherited 9% Inflation Rate?

No stupid, Tater inherited 1.6% inflation.
January-2024-DRAFT-NEW-VERSION.png

It wasn't 9% when he assumed office was it?

Yes or no or shut up

Is that the hill you want to die on?

I recall you right wingers blaming Obama for 10% unemployment too, because the unemployment rate was only 7.6 when Obama took office but 6 months later it was 9.6%.

You blamed Obama for increasing the unemployment rate.

Additionally, Donald Trump signed an Agreement with OPEC in early 2020 to reduce production during lockdowns by 9.7 million barrels a day, but signed a second agreement with OPEC in December of 2020, just as vaccines were coming online, to increase production by only 500,000 barrels a day.

This is virtually a "poison pill" Trump left for Biden. And he did it so US oil companies could profit from the shortages, and Biden would be blamed for the price increases. Win/win for Trump.

Now you're doing the same thing with Biden. Negating the crisis he was left with. Anything allowing you to express grievance with his policies. Nit picking his every comment for something you can use against him, while denying that this is what you're doing.

You WANT Biden to fail, and you openly state it every single day.

We had a global pandemic from China...
And the mismanagement of the virus was Trump’s doing.
and we had to rebuild the Obama military
False.
until you begin to include those facts in your snipes at the Trump years you will continue to be a dishonest person in my eyes....
LOL...so....like everyone else you know....I’ll have to learn to live with you being a disappointment

The blob spent $8T we didn’t have...And the result was massive inflation. He was just out of office when it hit. Thanks for confirming what has caused the inflation that Biden has gotten under control.

For those who missed it...here it is in a nutshell (from a Trump supporter)....

Anytime we spend money we don't have its inflationary...

But yet he has decreased the deficit by ONE TRILLION DOLLARS. I mean come on, you guys .are always belly aching about the deficit, how the FED is just printing dollars. Well, they were printing about a trillion more dollars a year under Trump than Biden.
Funny how you morons have to cling to the one year we were on a GLOBAL pandemic.

How does $1 TRILLION every 100 days compare to pre-pandemic deficits, Simp?

Post the numbers.

And the mismanagement of the virus was Trump’s doing.

False.

LOL...so....like everyone else you know....I’ll have to learn to live with you being a disappointment

The blob spent $8T we didn’t have...And the result was massive inflation. He was just out of office when it hit. Thanks for confirming what has caused the inflation that Biden has gotten under control.

For those who missed it...here it is in a nutshell (from a Trump supporter)....
What mismanagement of the virus?.. Trump got us a vaccine and saved the economy from completely crashing like it has today... we aren't stupid dumbass you are just blinded by your hatred for a personality trait.... its kind of crazy....

What mismanagement of the virus?..
How he undermined his CDC’s recommendations at every turn--holding rallies that were super spreader events. Just to name one.

I work in healthcare. Some of the stuff hospitals received from the Strategic National Stockpile were expired.
Trump got us a vaccine and saved the economy from completely crashing like it has today...
LOL...thanks for the chuckle. He did fast-track the vaccine. I’ll give him that. And then he disavowed it.
we aren't stupid dumbass you are
LOL...sometimes the comedy writes itself.

How he undermined his CDC’s recommendations at every turn-
The CDC's own study on the pandemic response released just the other day said they had got a lot of things wrong... you should be able to find it... I heard it on a radio newsbreak...
If you ask me the CDC made things worse... they caused a national panic over a very bad virus... it killed some just like the seasonal flu and other cold viruses do every year....
Trump wanted the country and its schools to reopen and in the red states they were doing that... the blue cities and states stayed closed.... So don't pin that on Trump...

It was 1.4% when Biden took office and skyrocketed to 9.1 six months later.

Absolutely nobody should be buying what this guy is spewing. Why make such an assinine statement that is easily fact checked?

Donald Trump's son responds after Biden claims he inherited 9% inflation when he came into office

He lied an average of nearly 1 time per minute in that interview

yRS5YvZgc9R4.jpeg

How he undermined his CDC’s recommendations at every turn--holding rallies that were super spreader events. Just to name one.

I work in healthcare. Some of the stuff hospitals received from the Strategic National Stockpile were expired.

LOL...thanks for the chuckle. He did fast-track the vaccine. I’ll give him that. And then he disavowed it.

LOL...sometimes the comedy writes itself.
Super spreader events? Like all those riots and BLM marches your side did

Its actually scary that someone like you works in healthcare, now I trust our system even less

Wow look at that

Earnings down
Home prices and gas prices up
Home ownership barely up within in the margin of error I doubt that
Jobs - another lie as nearly all of those are people who went back to work from the scamdemic
And illegals admission is definitely up 7-14 MILLION by most estimates

And you shitlibs cheer for that

Idiots

On the one hand there were outdoor demonstrations about Floyd where many were masked and most were not packed in together

And on the other were Trump rallys where almost no one was masked and people were packed shoulder to shoulder

Which was a the bigger spreader event?

On the one hand there were outdoor demonstrations about Floyd where many were masked and most were not packed in together

And on the other were Trump rallys where almost no one was masked and people were packed shoulder to shoulder

Which was a the bigger spreader event?
You do know now that it's been proven masking didn't do shit. Even so lets see people just standing there listening to someone or a bunch of woke tards RIOTING BURNING AND LOOTING

Yeah you guys win that one retard

You do know now that it's been proven masking didn't do shit. Even so lets see people just standing there listening to someone or a bunch of woke tards RIOTING BURNING AND LOOTING

Yeah you guys win that one retard
I do not know any such thing

The CDC's own study on the pandemic response released just the other day said they had got a lot of things wrong... you should be able to find it... I heard it on a radio newsbreak...
Social distancing was what he undermined. Nobody says they “got that wrong”.
If you ask me the CDC made things worse...
Nobody asked you.
they caused a national panic over a very bad virus...
Somehow the blob issued a national emergency. Was he just stupid of incompetent?

Let me guess...it wasn’t his fault.. right?
it killed some just like the seasonal flu and other cold viruses do every year....
LOL... brazenly stupid comment on your part.
Trump wanted the country and its schools to reopen and in the red states they were doing that... the blue cities and states stayed closed.... So don't pin that on Trump...
Meanwhile back in reality, he chided states for opening up too early.

Super spreader events? Like all those riots and BLM marches your side did
Yep. All of which were pretty stupid. My favorite crazy-assed thing that happened during the pandemic was Houston having George Floyd’s funeral. Like the laws of science can be waived because his death was so tragic???
Its actually scary that someone like you works in healthcare, now I trust our system even less
You should avoid hospitals at all costs in that case. LOL. Adios mofo

Yawn. Biden lies again is simply NOT news.
Now if anyone ever gets him saying something truthful on video, anything at all, that would be big news.
Fuck Joe Biden. A big hearty 'FUCK YOU AND THE HORSE YOU RODE IN ON' to his supporters.

Forum List

Back