Biden is already more popular than Trump has ever been

And Trumptards wonder why he lost by 7 million votes. :laugh:

Poll of the week: A new Gallup poll finds that President-elect Joe Biden has a 55% favorable rating and a 41% unfavorable rating.
The same poll gives President Donald Trump a 42% favorable rating and a 57% unfavorable rating.

Lol, yeah sure. He's a pedo.

Donald should have Billy Barf prove that Biden is a pedo.
Good luck with that! ;)

There's plenty of proof. Unfortunately, you don't have eyes to see or ears to hear. You're not alone.

With 40 years of public service, if there were "plenty of proof" or any proof, someone would have complained, filed charges, etc. - certainly a parent would.

Maybe it's time to quit slandering him on that front.

Whether an accusation was true, or had any proof to back it up never mattered to them before. No reason to believe it will start mattering now.

Poll of the week: A new Gallup poll finds that President-elect Joe Biden has a 55% favorable rating and a 41% unfavorable rating.
The same poll gives President Donald Trump a 42% favorable rating and a 57% unfavorable rating.

Even the tRumplings have dropped that particular slur. You're behind.

As usual.
and what about the pedophile loving demonRATs.....just saying
What is with you Trumptards and your obsession with pedophilia?
Ask Joe Biden what his obsession with it is, turd.
He's not the one obsessed.

You are.

Were I you (thank whatever powers there are in the universe that I'm not!) I'd be taking a long hard look in the mirror.

As usual.

You are.

Were I you (thank whatever powers there are in the universe that I'm not!) I'd be taking a long hard look in the mirror.
He is a pedophile, dumbfuck. He's obsessed with little girls. You voted for this piece of shit, so I suggest you look in the mirror.

As usual.

You are.

He is a pedophile, dumbfuck. He's obsessed with little girls. You voted for this piece of shit, so I suggest you look in the mirror.
So why do support the guy in the White House now, considering he's got an eye for the young ones..

Polls are BS--------they have repeatedly proven themselves wrong...but look at you still trying to spread the propaganda.

Polls are BS--------they have repeatedly proven themselves wrong...but look at you still trying to spread the propaganda.
Says a propaganda spreading winger...priceless.

As usual.

You are.

So why do support the guy in the White House now, considering he's got an eye for the young ones..
That's total fucking horseshit. You leftwing douchebags just flat out lie all the time. You don't even attempt to square you claims with the truth.

Says a propaganda spreading winger...priceless.
You're the one spreading propaganda, douchebag.

Let's see...we have one man that is trying to bring the country together and warning Americans about a disease that is ravaging the country. While the other man is trying to take our democracy down. Pretty easy decision.

Let's see...we have one man that is trying to bring the country together and warning Americans about a disease that is ravaging the country. While the other man is trying to take our democracy down. Pretty easy decision.
Taking Biden down isn't the same as taking the country down, moron. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

As usual.
what is it with you asshole demonRATs in denial? xiden and his family are pedophiles and mommy condones it

......and Obama, too.

Good luck with that! ;)

There's plenty of proof. Unfortunately, you don't have eyes to see or ears to hear. You're not alone.

With 40 years of public service, if there were "plenty of proof" or any proof, someone would have complained, filed charges, etc. - certainly a parent would.

47 years of being a pathetic, waste of oxygen, sellout to china--- piece of shit

Oh, so you're saying that the msm is telling the left how to feel about Biden, huh? figures

As usual.

You are.

Need a new shovel? You must have dulled that one pretty badly by now....

Good luck with that! ;)

47 years of being a pathetic, waste of oxygen, sellout to china--- piece of shit
you wouldnt disagree if you could control your own mind, coyote....until then, all you can do is thumbs down..you must obey the fake propaganda the demonRATs tell you

Good luck with that! ;)

you wouldnt disagree if you could control your own mind, coyote....until then, all you can do is thumbs down..you must obey the fake propaganda the demonRATs tell you
Sometimes a thumbs down is the only appropriate answer to bullshit.

As usual.

You are.

That's total fucking horseshit. You leftwing douchebags just flat out lie all the time. You don't even attempt to square you claims with the truth.
Oh shit the irony!!!

I vote this guy as "next to shoot up a pizza place looking for a non-existent basement".

Your lack of intelligence is showing.......

Yyyyyyeeahh ummmmm.... he's got a link. I do too.

You have ---- what? Whining?

They'll kick and scream right up until Joe's inauguration. Then they'll realize he's not so bad and become more reticent and tolerable.

Not on your life!

Next four years will be about stolen election, he ( Biden ) is not a legitimate President and dementia, and if you believe for one moment those that voted for Trump will be calmer after Biden is sworn in well then you are delusional!

Forum List

Back