Biden is President

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
No matter what happens with the investigations into fraud in the last Election Biden is President. Even if shown there was fraud once the Congress approved the electoral vote count it was OVER. Trump is not going to be seated no matter what happens. The most that can happen is Biden is Impeached along with his Vice President. But then the speaker becomes President NOT Trump. And unless the senate has 67 republicans in it I dont see any Impeachment no matter the justification succeeding.

So all we can expect is IF fraud is proven we can prevent it from happening again.

Well, after November, the Republicans are going to be in a far better position to pursue the impeachment of Biden, and I hope they do. His absolute failure to not only secure our southern border, but to let people in without even a passing concern for their Covid status placed an undue risk on every good American; you know, those the President is supposed to protect. An argument could be made that we're still dealing with Covid because of the inept policies of this administration.

He should be held to account for that...

No matter what happens with the investigations into fraud in the last Election Biden is President. Even if shown there was fraud once the Congress approved the electoral vote count it was OVER. Trump is not going to be seated no matter what happens. The most that can happen is Biden is Impeached along with his Vice President. But then the speaker becomes President NOT Trump. And unless the senate has 67 republicans in it I dont see any Impeachment no matter the justification succeeding.

So all we can expect is IF fraud is proven we can prevent it from happening again.

There was no fraud. There was nothing stolen. Trump lost. He's done. He isn't coming back. Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
Your fantasy scenarios aside, there is NOTHING to impeach Biden over, however, I wouldn't put it past Republicans to invent a reason. However, don't count those chickens yet
because Republicans are doing a bang up job of pissing away any advantage they might have had come November..which is a LONG way away. :)

There was no fraud. There was nothing stolen. Trump lost. He's done. He isn't coming back. Joe Biden is your President until 1/20/2025 and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
Your fantasy scenarios aside, there is NOTHING to impeach Biden over, however, I wouldn't put it past Republicans to invent a reason. However, don't count those chickens yet
because Republicans are doing a bang up job of pissing away any advantage they might have had come November..which is a LONG way away. :)
You must like the sense of power it gives you to speak to other adults as if they were beneath you.

Kind of pathetic.

Actually there are several reasons that could be used. His illegal orders to IGNORE US law on the border is one. His refusal to secure the border is another. His shipping of illegals all over the Country comes to mind as well.

You must like the sense of power it gives you to speak to other adults as if they were beneath you.

Kind of pathetic.
No. I just speak the truth. You idiots are the ones still re-hashing an election that was decided 1.5 years ago...one has to wonder..why?
And no, it's not because of fraud. All you do is whine, bitch, piss, moan, and yell.

So people like you?..not beneath me. Just worth stomping down...besides..it's fun. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually there are several reasons that could be used. His illegal orders to IGNORE US law on the border is one. His refusal to secure the border is another. His shipping of illegals all over the Country comes to mind as well.
Yeah, whatever. The border IS secure. Always has been. You do know that walls don't keep people out right?..And yes, impeachment is political tool. The bar for Republicans is lying about getting a BJ in the Oval Office. The bar for Democrats?...collusion with foreign power, extorting a foreign power to dig up dirt on your political opponent (quite Putinesque wouldn't you say?), and fomenting insurrection and interference with the peaceful transition of power....

You just now realized Biden is President. LMFAO.

No. I just speak the truth. You idiots are the ones still re-hashing an election that was decided 1.5 years ago...one has to wonder..why?
And no, it's not because of fraud. All you do is whine, bitch, piss, moan, and yell.

So people like you?..not beneath me. Just worth stomping down...besides..it's fun. :auiqs.jpg:
Doesn't matter how mean you think you are, you're not hurting me. I'm not bruising or bleeding or crying. :)

You're going to have to stick to torturing the small animals and little people in your neighborhood. Adults fight back. Scary, huh?

I iterate.

Pathetic.

Last edited:

We haven't even seated the committee, much less have an investigation into the alleged crimes of Sleepy Joe.

How can you be so certain what MTG and her committee will find or not find? He'll have a fair opportunity to defend his right to exist, I just hope to Almighty God that the D's don't try and obstruct the Investigation.

People do have the right to know.

If we get some people in Congress with actual backbones Biden can and should be thrown out of office
on any number issues including he is simply ignoring our laws and the border, surreptitiously letting illegals
cross the border and then moving them throughout the country under the cover of darkness.

“Probably the most compelling is the utter lawlessness of President Biden’s refusal to enforce the border. His decision to just defy federal immigration laws and allow 2 million people to come here unimpeded in direct contravention of his obligation under Article 2 of the Constitution to take care that the laws be faithfully executed,” he said. “That is probably the strongest grounds right now for impeachment, but there may be others.”
And then there's always the issue of Joe Depends state of mind and health in general.
Biden deserves to be booted from office. After the midterm elections I expect Joe Biden
will feel the heat he is responsible for.

We haven't even seated the committee, much less have an investigation into the alleged crimes of Sleepy Joe.

How can you be so certain what MTG and her committee will find or not find? He'll have a fair opportunity to defend his right to exist, I just hope to Almighty God that the D's don't try and obstruct the Investigation.

People do have the right to know.
Again, cart...WAY before the horse here. Republicans have to win in November and right now, they are on a path to snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory. MTG on a committee???? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Even Republicans will have a hard time stomaching that clown car should it happen.

Again, cart...WAY before the horse here. Republicans have to win in November and right now, they are on a path to snatch defeat from the jaws of certain victory. MTG on a committee???? LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
Even Republicans will have a hard time stomaching that clown car should it happen.

Why are you against the Biden Crime Family being investigated? Do they have something to hide?

Watch.

Hopefully with your big fucking mouth shut, so as not to disrupt our enjoyment of the spectacle.

Why are you against the Biden Crime Family being investigated? Do they have something to hide?
Because it's a figment of your overactive and manufactured evidence imaginations. :)

Again, your savior lost. I understand what he meant to you and that his loss was devastating.
But I promise you, outside of the wingnuts, there will be no stomach for the kind of "investigations"
you want to see happen.

Forum List

Back