Biden is refusing to drop out of the race

LOL too bad Dems, you’re going down with this ship.

View attachment 968686
LOL too bad Dems, you’re going down with this ship.

View attachment 968686
He should stay in. Those assholes chased him around for a year and a half back in 2018, 2019 and he said NO ..... like a dozen times. Fuck them! They made this guy go through four years of extreme shit.....now it's his call not theirs.

But the establishment (government) will never allow that to happen!

Don't you know it, because the establishment owns you!!!!
The risk of Trump poses against the success of the war on Russia is the biggest danger America will ever face, at this point in time.
And yet putin waited until he was out before his invasion.

the best quote last night by creepy was to smear putin by saying he couldn't get to Keiv, and then in the next breadth he thinks putin will take over europe. How? if he can't get to keiv how can he make it further around?

got to pay attention.

God made golf so white guys could dress like pimps! Other than that, I hate golf!
My Wife was a Construction Secretary. Moved from Project to Project here in Florida. They all had Golf Courses and I could play them free whenever I wanted.

I hate Golf. I have never, and I will never, like Golf. I know some Golfers I like. Nice people. I'm talking the Pros at the Courses. Nice guys for the most part. They also run the Pro Shop and give lessons for a Fee. Mostly nice people.

But the people that Golf? I dunno. A lot of them just argue with the people they're playing with. I don't get it. I hit the ball into the rough one time, took me ten minutes to find it. Put it in my pocket and left. Haven't been back since. That was 35 years ago

Forum List

Back