Biden is refusing to drop out of the race

It comes down to the democrat convention, right? Are they going to nominate Biden as their guy or not? I dunno, if the dem leadership tries to replace Biden with someone else then that might piss a lot of rank-and-file democrats off, maybe enough to cost them some support in the election. But do they go with Biden after that disastrous performance? They'll still be losing votes anyway, a lot of indies that voted for Biden last time probably won't this time. Doesn't mean they'll vote for Trump though. But it's hard to see Biden and the democrats climbing out of this hole.
But the tradeoff here is there will be more minorities voting FOR Trump as they are seeing just what the Democrat party truly is all about-veiled racism masquerading as compassion for da poh!

Thats not how it works.

She has to be nominated by the delegates and has as much claim to their votes as anyone else not named Joe Biden.
Biden steps out, she IS the president.

Been that way for a couple of centuries.

She steps out, Johnson steps in

Ha! You actually think a decision like that would be made public within 24 hours?

Even if Biden did decide to retire, he would never annouce it before a new Democratic candidate is primed.
How will that priming take place? You haven't a clue, do you?

I think AG can release the audio now.
Biden bombed but don't forget that Trump had to tell at least a half dozen lies to win the debate.

Those lies are accepted and safely in the bag for Trump now. The American people in the large majority can't understand the true facts anyway.

Let the sleeping dog lie!

Are you going to answer the question?
why in the world would I answer any questions from a dembot still trying to sell us that Xiden did a good job last night and is fit to be President?

At some in your cult are being honest....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaZSSQ8TaW4

"that was painful"

We're talking the scum of the earth here, dewd. dimocraps.

In 2016, they stole the dimocrap nomination from Bernie Sanders and gave it to Ubercunt. THAT, is a fact.

Never forget, ever -- dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

Never forget that
bernie let them!! what a fool. I thought he was Independent. How is it he didn't run as independent?

Biden bombed but don't forget that Trump had to tell at least a half dozen lies to win the debate.

Those lies are accepted and safely in the bag for Trump now. The American people in the large majority can't understand the true facts anyway.

Let the sleeping dog lie!
Biden proved the cheap fakes were real. oops

Did I miss something,
on this board most of the posts for months have been say Biden is close to BRAIN dead & not able to stand
and answer questions for 5 min.
Not a GOOD debate BY EITHER OF THEM,
BUT HE STOOD and answered questions including details.
And AT NO TIME did he say OUR COUNTRY WAS A PIECE OF CRAP/and a loser the world hates.
the mods cut him off

Forum List

Back