Biden is refusing to drop out of the race

And destroy Democracy?

The people voted for Joe Biden to be the nominee!

Democracy dies in darkness!
Their approach is a danger to our democracy.

Just ask these guys

/——/ Aren’t you the least bit pizzed that the White House and media has been lying to all of us that Joe was sharp as a tack?
Or do you approve of the deception?
Did I miss something,
on this board most of the posts for months have been say Biden is close to BRAIN dead & not able to stand
and answer questions for 5 min.
Not a GOOD debate BY EITHER OF THEM,
BUT HE STOOD and answered questions including details.
And AT NO TIME did he say OUR COUNTRY WAS A PIECE OF CRAP/and a loser the world hates.

But, but, but... the media told us this is the "best Biden"... that Republicans were fooling America with "cheap fakes"!

They told us Biden is sharp and focused!

They wouldn't lie to us, would they?
Here's a "Cheap Fake" for you. And this is four years old. Doesn't include dozens of other incidents ---

It will be impossible to replace Biden is he refuses to step down.

But not that impossible actually as I am pretty sure Biden is so far gone mentally that he doesn't even know who the President is at least some of the time. As soon as Obama, Hillary, or whoever is managing Biden is pleased with Biden's replacement--and I wouldn't rule out Kamala since they've been giving her so much more face time recently--they will give him his script to read--read badly but read--that he is stepping down. And he will do it.

Biden's staffers have been doing clean up for Biden's tall tales, misspeaks, gaffes and flat out lies for going on four years now and certainly they would like to keep their very well paid jobs. But I'm pretty sure they have pretty much zero power against the deep state operatives that are running Biden behind the scenes.

I'm not at all convinced that last night's debate was not deliberately engineered to give them a convincing excuse to replace him, i.e. an excuse that wouldn't anger their base who for whatever reason still like him.

Did I miss something,
on this board most of the posts for months have been say Biden is close to BRAIN dead & not able to stand
And AT NO TIME did he say OUR COUNTRY WAS A PIECE OF CRAP/and a loser the world hates.
hahhah yeah, details....but nobody could understand those details....

Did I miss something,
You obviously missed Biden trying to walk down 2 steps off the debate stage while holding onto Jill and stepping down sideways.

Here's a "Cheap Fake" for you. And this is four years old. Doesn't include dozens of other incidents ---

that's so creepy I can't even watch all of them. The second kid, he's got his hand around her waist and squeezing. ewwwwwwwww fk, and they voted for that pedo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back