Biden is refusing to drop out of the race

Did I miss something,
on this board most of the posts for months have been say Biden is close to BRAIN dead & not able to stand
and answer questions for 5 min.
Not a GOOD debate BY EITHER OF THEM,
BUT HE STOOD and answered questions including details.
And AT NO TIME did he say OUR COUNTRY WAS A PIECE OF CRAP/and a loser the world hates.
Thank you for confirming you are a mouthpiece paid to post here

that's so creepy I can't even watch all of them. The second kid he's got his hand around her waste and squeezing. ewwwwwwwww fk, and they voted for that pedo
This is what I'm trying to tell people..... Biden is a DIRECT reflection of the scumbags that voted for him.

I know it's difficult to admit that some of your friends, relatives and neighbors are scumbags but -- It is what it is.

Biden didn't roll into DC on top of a Panzer, he was put there by Voters. Those very friends, neighbors and relatives I mentioned.

Until people realize that, until they have it pointed out to them, or even shoved up their asses, nothing will change. AFAIC, every dimocrap scumbag should have a huge D tattooed on their forehead so we know who to publicly shun.

Where is JFK? Where is Harry Truman or even FDR? There is no Democrat Party anymore, there is only dimocrap scum.

Wretched Whitmer, Newscum, all of them -- scumbags. Not a Democrat among any of them. dimocrap scum

Biden was really bad last night.

Worse than even I expected.

I know you hate Trump...but...

It couldn't have been much worse.

The media is either totally incompetent or they've been lying to our faces.
I am not sugar coating the fact that Biden was bad last night! He did not confront Trump like he should have.

why in the world would I answer any questions from a dembot still trying to sell us that Xiden did a good job last night and is fit to be President?

At some in your cult are being honest....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaZSSQ8TaW4

"that was painful"
Okay, if you are just going to make shit up, then you don't need me.

LOL too bad Dems, you’re going down with this ship.

View attachment 968686
The Democrats are beyond desperate after last night's carnage. They may drug him into a coma.

Biden proved the cheap fakes were real. oops
With Biden standing against Trump, Trump had a free ticket to winning the debate and supposedly becoming the president.

But the establishment (government) will never allow that to happen!

The risk of Trump poses against the success of the war on Russia is the biggest danger America will ever face, at this point in time.

That can only take second place to a future risk of the Brics taking America's place.
Most are already saying that it is written!

Forum List

Back