Biden is refusing to drop out of the race

I thought this was him unmedicated. Seems like the Joe we always see
Which makes me wonder if this wasn't engineered for him to look so bad they will have a good excuse to replace him and his loyal base will agree? Not sure who that replacement will be but I haven't ruled out Kamala since they have been giving her so much more face time recently.

I could be wrong of course. But I think otherwise we would have seen the jacked up Joe we saw at the SOTU. But there is a limit to how much of those kinds of stimulants they can pump into a person without killing him.

Which makes me wonder if this wasn't engineered for him to look so bad they will have a good excuse to replace him and his loyal base will agree? Not sure who that replacement will be but I haven't ruled out Kamala since they have been giving her so much more face time recently.
naw, they fear her terribly

My Wife was a Construction Secretary. Moved from Project to Project here in Florida. They all had Golf Courses and I could play them free whenever I wanted.

I hate Golf. I have never, and I will never, like Golf. I know some Golfers I like. Nice people. I'm talking the Pros at the Courses. Nice guys for the most part. They also run the Pro Shop and give lessons for a Fee. Mostly nice people.

But the people that Golf? I dunno. A lot of them just argue with the people they're playing with. I don't get it. I hit the ball into the rough one time, took me ten minutes to find it. Put it in my pocket and left. Haven't been back since. That was 35 years ago
I went out to the driving range once and out of 100 balls, not one went straight from the tee!

You obviously missed Biden trying to walk down 2 steps off the debate stage while holding onto Jill and stepping down sideways.
And some of us didn't miss that. Really sad. After the debate Trump trotted down the stops and left. Biden stands there lost until Jill goes to get him and leads him off the state with two secret service guys there to catch him if he falls on those two steps.

Forum List

Back