Biden is refusing to drop out of the race

And some of us didn't miss that. Really sad. After the debate Trump trotted down the stops and left. Biden stands there lost until Jill goes to get him and leads him off the state with two secret service guys there to catch him if he falls on those two steps.
Anyone else in Biden's condition would be using a walker, true? There's no shame in that but they deny the guy a walker because the optics would be bad. So let the guy fall down and break a hip??

Don't you know it, because the establishment owns you!!!!

And yet putin waited until he was out before his invasion.
I'm with you on ignoring the evidence that proves otherwise. Trump stayed safe last night by limiting his comments on the war by saying it wasn't necessary. And Biden must have been coached to not push the question any further.
the best quote last night by creepy was to smear putin by saying he couldn't get to Keiv, and then in the next breadth he thinks putin will take over europe. How? if he can't get to keiv how can he make it further around?
I've raised the issue at least a dozen times on the question of choosing whether Russia is a formidable superpower or is just a small country with a big gas station. No America wants to deal with that question. (except for Ritter, Sachs, Hedges, and associates.)
got to pay attention.
Have I missed something? You could let me know!

Here's an idea: Trump wouldn't heat up the war in the Ukraine that had been in progress since 2014 and before.

When Biden beat Trump in the election, Biden got his opportunity.
(or stole it)

I went out to the driving range once and out of 100 balls, not one went straight from the tee!
I have ten Golf Courses within ten miles of me. Maybe more. Fort Myers LOVES their Golf.

I wish I did. I've tried. I honestly tried to like it. I'm not terrible at it, I just don't like it. We tend to like things we're good at and dislike things we aren't good at. But that's not it with me and Golf. I just don't like it.

I guess I just don't have the patience. Whatev. Don't care one way or the other. The opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy.

naw, they fear her terribly
The world should fear her terribly. Joe Biden has never been a great intellect but when he still had all his marbles he looked brilliant compared to her. But the Dems want to keep control of the Congress for sure and the White House if they can. If the deep state is running Kamala she will do its bidding. They want somebody that won't lose them House and Senate seats and a President who will sign the bills.

I have ten Golf Courses within ten miles of me. Maybe more. Fort Myers LOVES their Golf.

I wish I did. I've tried. I honestly tried to like it. I'm not terrible at it, I just don't like it. We tend to like things we're good at and dislike things we aren't good at. But that's not it with me and Golf. I just don't like it.

I guess I just don't have the patience. Whatev. Don't care one way or the other. The opposite of love is not hate, it's apathy.
I'm a gym rat. Basketball is my game!

I'm with you on ignoring the evidence that proves otherwise.
Putin walked into Ukraine under Trump? :link:
Have I missed something?
Yep, the fact that creepy admitted Putin doesn't have the strength to pursue Europe.
You could let me know!
just did.
Here's an idea: Trump wouldn't heat up the war in the Ukraine that had been in progress since 2014 and before.
Ukraine has been Ukraine for quite some time before 2014
When Biden beat Trump in the election, Biden got his opportunity.
(or stole it)
you finally admit he stole it.

The world should fear her terribly. Joe Biden has never been a great intellect but when he still had all his marbles he looked brilliant compared to her. But the Dems want to keep control of the Congress for sure and the White House if they can. If the deep state is running Kamala she will do its bidding. They want somebody that won't lose them House and Senate seats and a President who will sign the bills.
creepy has always been creepy,

I'm a gym rat. Basketball is my game!
Mine, too! And I'm not very good at it. It's just -- Fun!

Volleyball is what I'm pretty good at. I'm not tall but I can jump like a Kangaroo. And I can smack the ball with some serious velocity. I have to tone it down at the Beach. Otherwise the girls won't play.

And that's the best part of the game. :)

None of it matters anymore. I'm too old. Whatever. I can still see it in my mind. Good times.

LOL too bad Dems, you’re going down with this ship.

View attachment 968686
LOL You retards are running with a criminally convicted felon but you want us to dump Biden because he is Gasp! old?

LOL too bad Dems, you’re going down with this ship.

View attachment 968686
71717-7e0e8f3e-bffc-480d-be4a-7af717ec5d4b.jpg

Forum List

Back