Biden laughs while talking about mom who lost two sons to fentanyl.

None of which would be necessary if biden were doing his job

The testimony of the mother was powerful and cant be erased by chuckling at MTG
So you're admitting that the RNC Research twit in the OP was an outright lie. The President was not laughing at the mom's story, but chuckling at MTG's obvious lie.

Good for you for coming clean. Do you feel refreshed or reborn or anything?

So you're admitting that the RNC Research twit in the OP was an outright lie. The President was not laughing at the mom's story, but chuckling at MTG's obvious lie.

Good for you for coming clean. Do you feel refreshed or reborn or anything?
Yes

Biden could not face the angry mother who was blasting his border policy so he hid behind MTG’s skirt instead

So the wall doesn't work? Then why'd we spend so much money on it?
It does where it's manned and works well.....Nothing is 100% but it sure slowed the illegals and trafficking in those areas to where they sought areas without one to cross.

You strike me as another "know-nothing" when it comes to what works and what doesn't.....There are many like you on this site.....All dumber than the next on the subject. Dumb by design if you ask me. I have to ask myself....Why do they hate America so much?

Perhaps you should talk to some of the BP guys/gals and ask them. I bet I've asked that question to a score of them when they were in my AO for K9 training and to a man they loved the sections of the border where a wall had been installed and want it in place along the entirety of our southern border, along with the ability to send the illegals they catch back.

What does the mother of the dead sons have in common with the citizens of East Palestine? Something that could be used as a joke with no downside? Oh yes. Both are white because you know fuckwad Biden would never have talked about a black mother like that.

Yes

Biden could not face the angry mother who was blasting his border policy so he hid behind MTG’s skirt instead

Sadly the poor woman's' grief is being used as a prop by the Neo-GOP and MTG who's skirt appears to be made out of lies aimed at the President.

It does where it's manned and works well.....Nothing is 100% but it sure slowed the illegals and trafficking in those areas to where they sought areas without one to cross.

You strike me as another "know-nothing" when it comes to what works and what doesn't.....There are many like you on this site.....All dumber than the next on the subject. Dumb by design if you ask me. I have to ask myself....Why do they hate America so much?

Perhaps you should talk to some of the BP guys/gals and ask them. I bet I've asked that question to a score of them when they were in my AO for K9 training and to a man they loved the sections of the border where a wall had been installed and want it in place along the entirety of our southern border, along with the ability to send the illegals they catch back.

That you don't know Biden is finishing the wall speaks volumes.

The issue isn't when fentanyl crossed the border. It's how much is crossing the border and how the deaths have increased under democrats. There is no escaping Democrat responsibility. They are active participants in the war against the American people.

What sick, twisted person would laugh at a woman that lost two sons to Fentanyl.
What could be worse? Lying that someone was doing that. But that's exactly what we have here. The liars party caught in another sick lie about Poor President Biden.......

Her grief is real and not a staged act like so many Democrats do for political gain.
Of course losing your sons must be heartbreaking. Lying about what the President was talking about is what the RNC Research account did. But it's really all they have so.......

What could worse? Lying that someone was doing that. But that's exactly what we have here. The liars party caught in another sick lie about Poor President Biden.......
Nice try by you but Biden deserves criticism.

Forum List

Back