Biden Lies About Academic Record In Angry Rant

Biden will campaign as a “regular guy “
Good family man, working class, guy to sit down and have a beer with.

Trump will campaign as TRUMP
i dont think working class average Americans have drug addict sons getting kicked out of the military getting millions from foreign companies and countries like Ukraine and China !

Neither candidate has 'drug addict sons'.

Lets discuss this- because I find it fascinating how the Right wants to use Biden's children to smear Joe Biden.

Joe Biden had three children.

His daughter died with his wife in a car crash in 1972, which injured both sons.
His oldest son- Beau- graduated from law school, joined the Army National Guard and served honorably in Iraq.
His youngest son- Hunter- also graduated from law school- and volunteered for the Navy Reserve- but was discharged a month later for failing a drug test.

So Joe Biden's two sons volunteered to join the military- one served in Iraq- and one of them had a life long problem with drugs.

As compared to say Donald Trump's adult children.

Yes- they have managed not to get addicted to drugs(or perhaps not get caught) but not one of them volunteered to defend the United States.

If I am going to compare the record of Beau Biden to Donald Jr. - there is a clear winner.

"life long problem with drugs" is definition of "drug addict", dope.
so someone thats been hooked on heroin for a yr isnt a drug addict ?? you sound like a drug addict .

It's not "so".

This dope Syriusly claimed that "neither candidate has 'drug addict sons'."
Few sentences later he said that Hunter "had a life long problem with drugs"

Those two quotes are contradictory, and I pointed to that. Got it now?

How many drug addict sons does Joe Biden have?

'sons' is plural.

Joe Biden had two sons- one a veteran who volunteered to serve our nation and served in Iraq before tragically dieing young of a brain tumor.
And he has one son who has had a life long drug problem.

So when I pointed out 'neither candidate has 'drug addict sons' I was literally correct- and pointing out that the dope who claimed that Joe Biden had 'drug addict sons' was a liar.

He can't stand that long. He's also drastically reducing the length of his speeches. As you know, his usual stump speeches were 45 minutes to more than an hour. Sadly, he gets more and more gaff prone.

Biden Shifts to Shorter Speeches
March 10, 2020 at 6:49 am EDT By Taegan Goddard 168 Comments

Washington Post: “As Joe Biden cradles a delegate lead through the handful of primary states that will vote Tuesday, he has unleashed a rarely used weapon in what has become a two-man battle for the Democratic presidential nomination: Brevity.”

“Biden’s event in St. Louis, framed by the Gateway Arch, clocked in at around seven minutes Saturday. A short time later, at a windswept event in Kansas City, people were streaming for their cars after Biden wrapped up in 12 minutes. His longest speech of the weekend, in the gym of Tougaloo College in Jackson, Miss., didn’t quite make 15 minutes.”

Biden Shifts to Shorter Speeches

And you are complaining about a politician making shorter speeches- why?
and you just confirmed that Biden has problems !! do you want him to hide and stay silent until nov ??

Again- why do you think that a politician making shorter speeches is a 'problem'?

We are going to be seeing Joe regularly right up to when he gets sworn into the White House in January 2021.

Making shorter speeches is not a problem.

Being instructed to make shorter speeches because he looks more stupid more he talk is a problem.

When the speeches are cut by 45 minutes to an hour, AND he cannot stand up for the debate, THAT'S a problem.

And again- why is a shorter speech a bad thing to you?

And not being able to stand for a debate is hardly a disqualification for a candidate- FDR was arguably one of America's best Presidents- and certainly one of the most popular- since he was elected a record 4 times- and of course he could never stand for a debate- since he had suffered from polio.

Let's not compare Biden's academic record with Trump, who even lies about the weather. A professor at the Wharton undergraduate school said that Trump was the dumbest student he ever taught in 30 years as a professor. So what is your point?

Does professor have a name, or he wishes to remain anonymous?

Former Wharton Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G ...
www.alternet.org › News & Politics

Oct 13, 2017 - ... Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had' ... T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, ...

Fake news.

Let's say he does remember him after 50 years. Does anyone remembers Barry from his time in college, professor or student? Anyone?

Obama was the editor of the Harvard law review and I am sure he is remembered by many.

Is anything he "edited" is available for us to read?

Why do you keep asking everyone else to do your research for you?

Are you unfamiliar with Google?

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Biden is going around the country LYING HIS ASS OFF!

Joe Biden lied about academic record in angry rant with voter
It is better to exaggerate one's academic credentials than to lie about the effects of COVID-19 that is shutting down our country.

LOL- so you would buy a used car from Trump?

Trump is a New York con-man, an adulterer, a man so petty that he defrauded his own charity, a man so petty that he claims credit for a VA program that John McCain passed.

Wow- I can understand the right supporting Trump on several issues- but calling him 'genuine' is like calling the New York naked cowboy a 'genuine' cowboy.....

View attachment 311734

LOL!

You stupid Moon Bats bought that "Hope and Change" bullshit from Obama/Biden and all that got you were increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, dismal economic growth, increased taxes, increased racial strife and some serious Muslim ass kissing.

What corruption?

Still trying to figure out what was wrong about Biden bragging about successfully implementing American foreign policy, supported by the GOP, and getting the removal of an inept and corrupt prosecutor.

This 2016 letter proves that GOP attacks on Biden over Ukraine are nonsense

CNN uncovered a letter dated February 12, 2016, in which Sens. Rob Portman (R-OH), Ron Johnson (R-WI), and Mark Kirk (R-IL), along with several Democratic senators, called for Ukraine’s then-president to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.” Four days later, Shokin resigned (although he didn’t officially leave until the following month when Ukraine’s Parliament voted him out).

In other words, both Republicans and Democrats in the US — and many European nations — wanted Shokin gone for failing to clamp down on graft.

If Shokin was corrupt, why Ukrainians didn't removed him, before Biden's demand?

Yes- why didn't a country that was known for corruption remove a corrupt prosecutor until it was forced to do so by pressure from the United States, the IMF, the EU and Ukrainian citizen groups?

Hard to say.......

If they're all corrupted, why would they remove him? They had that power, right?

But if they're all corrupted, why to demand removal of only one guy, that happens to investigate corruption, one that got him fired. Why stop there?

Because that guy was in charge of prosecuting corruption.

Look- there are literally hundreds of articles written on what happened- if you step away from Trump's tweets and Fox News you can probably find an accurate account of what happened.

You mean hundreds excuses for cover ups?

Let's say Shokin was corrupt, and was fired for being corrupt. Did corruption in Ukraine ended with his firing? No. the only thing that ended was official investigation into Burisma by Shokin's replacement.

Unless, guy wasn't corrupt, and was investigating something that money laundering machine wanted to keep going. Like paying Biden's son millions, or like not pursuing where money from aid was gone. Hunter remained on BOD of Burisma until their guy lost the election to new president of Ukraine, Zelenski.

Sigh. Look I get you only 'know' what you have been fed from Trump's tweets and Right Wing propaganda outlets.

There was no ongoing official investigation into Burisma by Shokin.
Corruption didn't end in Ukraine by his firing- and neither did any official investigation into Burisma- since there was no ongoing investigation.

This whole story has been genned up by Shokin and right wing media to smear the Bidens. There is no there there.

Of course he was. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just like the fake videos on Biden

You guys don’t know when to quit.

Don't need fake. The guy's a walking gaffe machine.
Talking about Donald again?
No, this thread is about Biden. Why is it that you guys can't talk about him without bringing up Trump? I mean, it's like he can't stand on his own or something.

You want this thread to be nothing but an attack on Biden- because as you know- Trump suffers in any direct comparison.

You attack Biden for a lie he made 30 years ago- a lie he acknowledged and apologized for- 30 years ago.
Meanwhile you hand wave the daily lies Donald Trump makes.

You attack Joe Biden for his verbal gaffes, while hand waving away Donald Trump's daily gaffes- like how in his reassurance to the nation yesterday he told America that goods from Europe would stop coming in- which of course was wrong and 'corrected' by his staff later.

You attack Joe Biden for being too handsy when he hugs women- while hand waving away Donald Trump's own admission that he 'grabs women by the pussy'

You smear Joe Biden for Ukraine- despite absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing- while hand waving away Donald Trump making a secret call to Ukraine asking Ukraine to investigate his political rival.

Yes- I will continue to compare Biden to Trump every time you attack him- because by any measure- he is more honest, more decent, has better family values than Donald Trump.

It would seem then that you believe Biden can't stand on his own merits. Otherwise you would have substantive defense to offer for him, so naturally you have to deflect onto the caricature that is what you believe is Trump. I see this when Biden's increasing lack of cognitive awareness comes up. No one offers incidents of him displaying an impressive memory, outstanding intellect, or an ability to hold a lengthy conversation on policy. They merely rant on about a straw man they have built they named Trump. Convince me otherwise, if you can offer a defense for Biden that doesn't involve Trump.

A New Hampshire voter named Frank Fahey asked Biden, "What law school did you attend and where did you place in that class?"

Who cares?" blurted out someone in the crowd, and Biden appeared to lose his temper.

"I think I probably have a much higher IQ than you do, I suspect. I went to law school on a full academic scholarship. I was the only one in my class to have a full academic scholarship. ... The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class. I was the outstanding student in the political science department at the end of my year. I graduated with three degrees from undergraduate school and 165 credits, you only needed 125 credits. And I'd be delighted to sit down and compare my IQ to yours, if you'd like, Frank."
-- Joe Biden responded.

Several months later Biden released his academic records revealing that many of the credentials that he cited in the rant in Claremont were not true.

In fact, Biden attended Syracuse law school on a half-scholarship and graduated near the bottom on his class.

Despite claiming that he improved his academic performance over time, the records did not indicate that he did.

he graduated with a dual major in history and political science -- not "three degrees" as he stated.

Every time we peak at what is behind the lies, we find more lies....

Low IQ Joe is going to be the most entertaining gaffe-an-hour fodder in US General Election history....

i dont think working class average Americans have drug addict sons getting kicked out of the military getting millions from foreign companies and countries like Ukraine and China !

Neither candidate has 'drug addict sons'.

Lets discuss this- because I find it fascinating how the Right wants to use Biden's children to smear Joe Biden.

Joe Biden had three children.

His daughter died with his wife in a car crash in 1972, which injured both sons.
His oldest son- Beau- graduated from law school, joined the Army National Guard and served honorably in Iraq.
His youngest son- Hunter- also graduated from law school- and volunteered for the Navy Reserve- but was discharged a month later for failing a drug test.

So Joe Biden's two sons volunteered to join the military- one served in Iraq- and one of them had a life long problem with drugs.

As compared to say Donald Trump's adult children.

Yes- they have managed not to get addicted to drugs(or perhaps not get caught) but not one of them volunteered to defend the United States.

If I am going to compare the record of Beau Biden to Donald Jr. - there is a clear winner.

"life long problem with drugs" is definition of "drug addict", dope.
so someone thats been hooked on heroin for a yr isnt a drug addict ?? you sound like a drug addict .

It's not "so".

This dope Syriusly claimed that "neither candidate has 'drug addict sons'."
Few sentences later he said that Hunter "had a life long problem with drugs"

Those two quotes are contradictory, and I pointed to that. Got it now?

How many drug addict sons does Joe Biden have?

'sons' is plural.

Joe Biden had two sons- one a veteran who volunteered to serve our nation and served in Iraq before tragically dieing young of a brain tumor.
And he has one son who has had a life long drug problem.

So when I pointed out 'neither candidate has 'drug addict sons' I was literally correct- and pointing out that the dope who claimed that Joe Biden had 'drug addict sons' was a liar.

If he's talking about Joe Biden, your reply should be about Joe Biden.
In that case, it would be OK if you said "Joe Biden doesn't have drug addict sons".

But you didn't. You brought up "neither candidate", which both have sons.

And you are complaining about a politician making shorter speeches- why?
and you just confirmed that Biden has problems !! do you want him to hide and stay silent until nov ??

Again- why do you think that a politician making shorter speeches is a 'problem'?

We are going to be seeing Joe regularly right up to when he gets sworn into the White House in January 2021.

Making shorter speeches is not a problem.

Being instructed to make shorter speeches because he looks more stupid more he talk is a problem.

When the speeches are cut by 45 minutes to an hour, AND he cannot stand up for the debate, THAT'S a problem.

And again- why is a shorter speech a bad thing to you?

And not being able to stand for a debate is hardly a disqualification for a candidate- FDR was arguably one of America's best Presidents- and certainly one of the most popular- since he was elected a record 4 times- and of course he could never stand for a debate- since he had suffered from polio.

You're projecting. Who said that shorter speech is bad? Nobody.

What is bad? Reasons why he was instructed to do shorter speeches, and there are many.

-- Joe Biden responded.

I live watching his rants where he curses voters. Have you seen the old one where somebody asked him how many genders there are?

Oct 13, 2017 - ... Professor: 'Trump Was the Dumbest G*ddamn Student I Ever Had' ... T. Kelley taught marketing at Wharton School of Business and Finance, ...

Fake news.

Let's say he does remember him after 50 years. Does anyone remembers Barry from his time in college, professor or student? Anyone?

Obama was the editor of the Harvard law review and I am sure he is remembered by many.

Is anything he "edited" is available for us to read?

Why do you keep asking everyone else to do your research for you?

Are you unfamiliar with Google?

I am not one making a claim.

You have a proof to back the claim, post it. You don't, than you pulled it out of your ass, like everything else.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Wow- really- going after Biden for lying about his academic record? Quoting him from 1987? 30 years ago?

Did Biden send his personal attorney to his alma maters to threaten them with lawsuits if they released any academic information about them- like your Dear Leader Trump did?
Donald Trump Criticized Obama's Grades. But His Lawyer Threatened Trump's Alma Maters Not to Release His Own Grades

When I say con man, I’m talking about a man who declares himself brilliant but directed me to threaten his high school, his colleges, and the College Board to never release his grades or SAT scores,” Cohen said Wednesday. “The irony wasn’t lost on me at the time that Mr. Trump in 2011 had strongly criticized President Obama for not releasing his grades.”

Though it was not as frequent as his repeated questions about Obama’s birth certificate, Trump’s questions about Obama’s college transcripts were a long-running obsession of his before he formally entered politics.

Really- going after Biden for lying about his academics 30 years ago while being an avid Trump supporter- is pretty much well- typical hypocrisy from you.

And your hypocrisy is about to be exposed. You Dims had to go back 50 years, to Mitt Romney’s HIGH SCHOOL days to claim he helped pick on a kid who later decided he was gay. Then the claim she that means Romney is a homophobe. Really - going after a man for something from 50 years ago while supporting Biden now - is pretty much your typical hypocrisy.

I thought that was stupid also.

So are we in agreement that attacking Romney for what he supposedly did 50 years ago and attacking Biden for what he said 30 years ago is not only stupid, but hypocritical when we have a President who lies every day- and who literally sent his personal lawyer around to make sure voters never knew what his academic records were.

Never seeing academic records? I thought you people cried any time people brought up Obozo and here you are talking about that failure. By the way, Biden still says that same shit today, so all this does is show a pattern. One that continues to this day.

Yeah, but only on those rare days when he's lucid.

Other days it's a status to which he can only aspire.

Biden is witty and likable.

Something Trump has never mastered
Biden has several faces in addition to his Alzheimer's schpiel to get his corruption conduct obfuscated while he mimes inanities that cause people to claim he has diminished capacity, which will come in handy when he is indicted. But not to worry, RW, you helped.

Good to know that in addition to Trumpsters being racist and misogynists- they are also ageists in smearing Democrats.

No surprise there.

Considering the incoherant ramblings that Trump says literally everyday- and you are worried about Biden?
Consider this word salad

“We want to terminate Obamacare because it’s bad. Look, we’re running it really well, but we know it’s defective. It’s very defective. We got rid of the worst part. And that was a very important thing. You know getting rid of the individual mandate was a very important thing. But we want to get something — if we can get the House, you’ll have the best health care and health insurance anywhere on the planet. But we have to get the House back. Now, that means we have to hold the Senate. We have to get the House. We have to, obviously, keep the White House. But, what we’re doing is managing it really well. Now, it’s a case; it’s called Texas vs. — you understand — it’s Texas who is suing. They want to terminate it. But everybody there is also saying, and everybody — we have our great senator from Pennsylvania. Thank you very much, Pat, for being here. And Pat Toomey. And — but, very important — and our — by the way, our great congressmen, I have to say, they were warriors. Right? Real warriors, in terms of the fake impeachment. I will tell you that. But, so Texas is trying — and it’s Texas and many states — they’re trying to terminate, but they want to put something that’s much better. They’re terminating it to put much better. And they’ve all pledged that pre-existing conditions, 100 percent taken care of.”
The tales you Democrats told never fit. And it resulted in an innocent President Trump being acquitted of your false narratives, false charges, and outright lies complete with nasty name calling. In the process, you woke up the sleeping Giant that the American public is, and they're directly mad at the Democrats who lied, corrupted FBI officials, got people they hated killed, and President Obama's May, 2016 memo to impeach Trump if he won (they already knew the American people didn't like Hillary much), they would impeach the pie out of him. After three years of that, you made the American people really unhappy with the Democrat Socialist/communist organization. And you're going to lose big time come November.

The trouble with shouting "wolf" many times when there is no wolf is that people start ignoring you. Then, on voting day, the vote for the people you lied about.

How unfortunate you consider the sleeping giant stupid. He's going to vote you Democrats out.

I look forward to election day as much as you do.

After 3 years of the Trump- the boy that would be King- the American public is fed up with both his ineptness and his moral corruption.

Your Dear Leader has for 3 years spun lie after lie to the American people, while indulging in childish bullying of anyone he disagrees with- and the Grand Old Party has been reduced to nothing more than the Trump Party of suckups- as every Republican is terrified that your Dear Leader will attack them if they dare disagree with any of his lies or attacks.

The sleeping giant has been awoken by your Fascist boy king- and the American public is going to be voting you Trumpkins out of office.

Nice fantasy. You better stock up on tissues and butt hurt cream. You’re going to need them. After 3 years of Dim lies and stupidity, Republicans will retake the House, keep the Senate and Trump is re-elected. Dims nationwide flood cities with their tears.

LOL!

You stupid Moon Bats bought that "Hope and Change" bullshit from Obama/Biden and all that got you were increased poverty, decreased family income, tremendous debt, dismal economic growth, increased taxes, increased racial strife and some serious Muslim ass kissing.

If Shokin was corrupt, why Ukrainians didn't removed him, before Biden's demand?

Yes- why didn't a country that was known for corruption remove a corrupt prosecutor until it was forced to do so by pressure from the United States, the IMF, the EU and Ukrainian citizen groups?

Hard to say.......

If they're all corrupted, why would they remove him? They had that power, right?

But if they're all corrupted, why to demand removal of only one guy, that happens to investigate corruption, one that got him fired. Why stop there?

Because that guy was in charge of prosecuting corruption.

Look- there are literally hundreds of articles written on what happened- if you step away from Trump's tweets and Fox News you can probably find an accurate account of what happened.

You mean hundreds excuses for cover ups?

Let's say Shokin was corrupt, and was fired for being corrupt. Did corruption in Ukraine ended with his firing? No. the only thing that ended was official investigation into Burisma by Shokin's replacement.

Unless, guy wasn't corrupt, and was investigating something that money laundering machine wanted to keep going. Like paying Biden's son millions, or like not pursuing where money from aid was gone. Hunter remained on BOD of Burisma until their guy lost the election to new president of Ukraine, Zelenski.

Sigh. Look I get you only 'know' what you have been fed from Trump's tweets and Right Wing propaganda outlets.

There was no ongoing official investigation into Burisma by Shokin.
Corruption didn't end in Ukraine by his firing- and neither did any official investigation into Burisma- since there was no ongoing investigation.

This whole story has been genned up by Shokin and right wing media to smear the Bidens. There is no there there.

You don't get anything. If Shokin himself says what he was investigating, and why he was fired, I'll give him benefit of the doubt rather than to leftist propaganda.

Investigation in Burisma was closed by Shokin's successor, months after his firing, which means it was still opened when Shokin was fired.

The guy was a Trump plant
He deserved to be slapped in the face.

Of course he was. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just like the fake videos on Biden

You guys don’t know when to quit.

Don't need fake. The guy's a walking gaffe machine.
Talking about Donald again?
Exchanging a known liar for a dementia riddled liar, isn’t an improvement silly Jilly.

A known liar? Hillary is not running this time.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Let's not compare Biden's academic record with Trump, who even lies about the weather. A professor at the Wharton undergraduate school said that Trump was the dumbest student he ever taught in 30 years as a professor. So what is your point?

I guess Kelly didn't know as much about marketing as Trump did, huh?

-- Joe Biden responded.

Fake news.

How is it no one seems to want to remember him?

Law school class rank is without question the most worthless indicator of legal acumen available. That said, it's even more lame to lie about it.

-- Joe Biden responded.

Huh?

-- Joe Biden responded.

Huh?

Find a child to read it for you.

Forum List

Back