🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Lies Though his Teeth at SOTU Speech

Trumps own words of his travel ban being based on religion . . . .
See? That is bullshit. The nations in the ban ae the same exactly nation that Obama said were danger sources. The language of the ban itself said nothing about religion. All it did was follow through on an Obama era recommendation.
Apparently you hold to the "everything Trump said to get elected was a lie" theory. That he never intended to fulfill anything he said. Hence his promise to enact a muslim ban, was replaced by a ban that had nothing to do with it.

I have no problem with a ban on Muslims. They are all terrorists or supporters of terrorism.
You also show you have no problem with religious discrimination or racism.
You attributed what I said to yourself.

Whatever the case, I have no problem with keep Muslims out of this country. They are the scum of humanity. Anyone who believes in the abracadabra that they swear by is mentally defective.

There's a reason that most Muslim countries are shit holes. It's because they are populated by Muslims. The surest way to turn this country into a shit hole is to import the source of the disease.

Trumps own words of his travel ban being based on religion . . . .
See? That is bullshit. The nations in the ban ae the same exactly nation that Obama said were danger sources. The language of the ban itself said nothing about religion. All it did was follow through on an Obama era recommendation.
Apparently you hold to the "everything Trump said to get elected was a lie" theory. That he never intended to fulfill anything he said. Hence his promise to enact a muslim ban, was replaced by a ban that had nothing to do with it.
It doesn't matter what Trump said. His EO said nothing about Muslims, so it wasn't a Muslim ban.

I have no problem with keep Muslims out of this country. They are the scum of humanity. Anyone who believes in the abracadabra that they swear by is mentally defective.

You just go on to prove what I said. You have no problem with religious discrimination or racism.

It doesn't matter what Trump said. His EO said nothing about Muslims, so it wasn't a Muslim ban.
Are you abandoning the conservative judicial view of "original intent"?

That the actual language of a law (texturalism) , should override the original intent of the law?

I presume you hold the same view of the Jim Crow laws. That they didn't discriminate either.
Pretty sure those Dimwinger laws were racist.
Then why didn't you tell Bripat how wrong he is.

Jim Crow is to race, as Trumps EO is to religion.
Ok, show me his post where he claimed that your party’s laws were not racist.

GO!

I presume you hold the same view of the Jim Crow laws. That they didn't discriminate either.
Of course they discriminated, you dumbfuck. The law said blacks had to use certain fountains and restrooms. Trump's EO didn't mention Muslims. Of course, it would have been perfectly legal even if it did.

Pretty sure those Dimwinger laws were racist.
Then why didn't you tell Bripat how wrong he is.

Jim Crow is to race, as Trumps EO is to religion.
Nope. Trump's EO doesn't mention religion. Furthermore, the president can exclude foreigners for any reason he likes.

Are you abandoning the conservative judicial view of "original intent"?

That the actual language of a law (texturalism) , should override the original intent of the law?
Original intent applies to the Constitution. You're assumptions about Trump's intent are nothing buy your worthless opinion.

I have no problem with keep Muslims out of this country. They are the scum of humanity. Anyone who believes in the abracadabra that they swear by is mentally defective.

You just go on to prove what I said. You have no problem with religious discrimination or racism.
I do have a problem with racism. Religious discrimination against Americans is also against the law. However, religious discrimination against foreigners is perfectly legal. Try actually reading the Constitution for once.

Forum List

Back