🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Lies Though his Teeth at SOTU Speech

Jim Crow is to race, as Trumps EO is to religion.
Nope. Trump's EO doesn't mention religion. Furthermore, the president can exclude foreigners for any reason he likes.
And Jim Crow voting laws didn't mention race. Yet the intent of both were clear, as those making up the laws actually told the people voting for them, what the laws were intended to do.

As far as the president excluding foreigners, that is true, but not absolute. As he can't exclude based on race or religion, which is where Trump went wrong with his religious ban.

Since when are Moslems a race?

I know right? Everything is racism to Democrats.

alittle-golden-book-everyone-i-disagree-with-is-a-39979993.png

As far as the president excluding foreigners, that is true, but not absolute. As he can't exclude based on race or religion, which is where Trump went wrong with his religious ban.

The Constitution does not apply to foreigners in foreign lands.

However, religious discrimination against foreigners is perfectly legal. Try actually reading the Constitution for once.
I read the constitution. And where it says "the people" it (texturalism) applies to all human beings.

Where something is restricted to the citizens of the US, it says "citizens"

The Constitution does not apply to foreigners in foreign lands.
I have to correct that to it doesn't apply to people not under the jurisdiction of the US. independent of where they are located, Just as the constitution holds to people under the jurisdiction of the US, independent of where they are located.

Actually texturalism throws out constitutional original intent.

Citation please.
You just have to look up the meaning of the words.

Textualism is a method of statutory interpretation whereby the plain text of a statute is used to determine the meaning of the legislation. Instead of attempting to determine statutory purpose or legislative intent, textualists adhere to the objective meaning of the legal text.

I read the constitution. And where it says "the people" it (texturalism) applies to all human beings.
Where something is restricted to the citizens of the US, it says "citizens"

And you think that trumps the original intent? You're an idiot. "The poeple" is the people of this nation, not the people of the world you moron.

And you think that trumps the original intent? You're an idiot. "The poeple" is the people of this nation, not the people of the world you moron.
The people refers to all people under the jurisdiction of the US. independent of their location.

They don't even have to be on this planet.

Jim Crow is to race, as Trumps EO is to religion.
Nope. Trump's EO doesn't mention religion. Furthermore, the president can exclude foreigners for any reason he likes.
And Jim Crow voting laws didn't mention race. Yet the intent of both were clear, as those making up the laws actually told the people voting for them, what the laws were intended to do.

It didn't ban any religion. Muslims were still free to come to the US, Dummy.

How many times are you going to ignore reality?

We liberals, saw that with Trump, for 4 straight years, 24/7. . . . . .

Another leftist falsehood. If you saw that then your head was stuck in fake news, which I entirely believe.
You may not know it before you die that you've been conned by a con artist....but your kids and grandkids and all future generations, will know he truth....the true History, with actual facts and not "alternative facts" will forever be there, for all to see.

If that jabbering old idiot is communicating, a lie is being told.
We liberals, saw that with Trump, for 4 straight years, 24/7.... I'm guessing it's all in the eye of the beholder...
For certain. The difference is that we did not take every exaggeration as some sort of malicious lie to manipulate the public, cover up for some utter failure or demagogue all opposition as some malevolent force trying to put every victim group we didn't create into concentration camps and exterminate them.

We knew a wall was not the end of illegal immigration. We knew Mexico wasn't going to write a check. We knew he may have fucked some whores. We knew he may have had some shady business dealing but that they paled in comparison to Xiden/hitlery's. We also knew that everything he said or did was going to be scrutinized and condemned by the media, and everything a democrook does is exalted as "progress".

That's the difference between us. We have the capacity to know things, separate fact from bullshit, draw conclusions logically using real data rather than emotion and agitprop, and think independently.

After 8 years of Obozo, I would not have cared if Trump participated in an orgy with 5 russian whores, 2 dwarves, Putin, and a She/Male from Bangkok that ended up in a turd fight. The difference between us again is that you would believe such nonsense.

All I can say to all that excusery, is...

:rofl::rofl:

You gave me a good chuckle!

And, I'm glad at least you admit and know all of 'that' about Trump....most Trumpers won't even call out his shortfalls.....?

Forum List

Back