🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Lies Though his Teeth at SOTU Speech

"Texturalism"? WTF is that? The study of wall finishes?
It's one of the weasel-words libtards employ to pretend the Constitution is whatever their emotional tantrums desire on any given day.

And, I'm glad at least you admit and know all of 'that' about Trump....most Trumpers won't even call out his shortfalls.....?
In all seriousness, and in fairness to Trumpsters, I think they largely don't SEE any shortfalls.

This is a group pathology this nation has never seen, so we need to approach it from a different angle.

Shapiro RIPS Biden's "Disgusting Lie" on Tax Policy
Ben Shapiro DISMANTLES Joe Biden's Lies on Tax Policy

Watch the full episode of Backstage here:

What a depressing lying picture of America. Only thing he left out was for us to shoot ourselves

1619968171100.png

We liberals, saw that with Trump, for 4 straight years, 24/7. . . . . .

Another leftist falsehood. If you saw that then your head was stuck in fake news, which I entirely believe.
You may not know it before you die that you've been conned by a con artist....but your kids and grandkids and all future generations, will know he truth....the true History, with actual facts and not "alternative facts" will forever be there, for all to see.
That's funny coming from a Biden voter. Tell us what you think of his "infrastructure" bill. How about those $2000 checks he promised you?

And, I'm glad at least you admit and know all of 'that' about Trump....most Trumpers won't even call out his shortfalls.....?
In all seriousness, and in fairness to Trumpsters, I think they largely don't SEE any shortfalls.

This is a group pathology this nation has never seen, so we need to approach it from a different angle.
Says an idiot who voted for a lying senile NAZI pedophile.

I believe that most Presidents lie. For obvious reasons (or another). Depending on their stance, they mostly lie to get other (dumb Americans) to buy into their lies. They seriously believe that Americans are dumb enough to vote them in. So, they continue during their Presidency.
Others just lie, because - "Well, the previous President lied, and got away with it, so I can't lie anymore than they did." :auiqs.jpg:

There are lies and then there are LIES.

True, it has always been sort of accepted that politicians lie,

But today with Democrats and fake news it has gone way way way beyond just typical political lies.
After the liar-in-chief Trump's behaviors...that anyone could believe he could be topped as the all time champ..is either disingenuous or a total fool~
I would think that those who haven’t figure out that Trump told 30,000 lies is the actual lie are total fools.

There's that payable N-word again. $$$ for you.

Hi Q! :hhello:

Hi Q! :hhello:
Have you read the CPUSA site yet?

Forum List

Back