Biden makes trans women register for draft

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I will go a step further.

WOMEN should register for the draft. Men and women are the same.

Ladies, time for you to go to war.

If men and women are exactly the same, then go die in war.

This man was born in Coal Country. The Molly Maguires were men. This specimen is a repudiation of genitals.

sounds like hypocrisy to me

So what is it Biden? Are men pretending to be women actually women or are they really men? You can't say they are really women then make them sign the draft which is for men.

Fuck em. A man pretending to be a woman is still a man and should be treated like a man by government and society. We aren't responsible for playing into their fantasies.

Course then it also comes down to it if men and women are supposedly equal then women should have to sign the draft also.

So what is it Biden? Are men pretending to be women actually women or are they really men? You can't say they are really women then make them sign the draft which is for men.

Fuck em. A man pretending to be a woman is still a man and should be treated like a man by government and society. We aren't responsible for playing into their fantasies.

Course then it also comes down to it if men and women are supposedly equal then women should have to sign the draft also.

Its all Marxist bullshit.

Men and women are NOT the same.

Men should go to war and woman should take care of the homeland and the youth.

”Woke” assholes cannot defeat nature.

This was all addressed in M*A*S*H by Cpl. Klinger and Col. Potter.

The key here is the completely hypocritical and inconsistency of the Biden Admin on this issue.

When it comes to destroying the dreams of biological women who worked all of their lives to excel in fair competitive physical sports, Biden Admin could not care less about the physiological differences between biological males and females.

But when it comes to whom must register for the draft, all that matters is biology.

The inconsistency is glaring.

I would love to see Peter Doocy ask Karine Jean-Pierre to explain this one!

Transgender women must sign up for military draft under Biden admin, trans men get a pass

The policy is not new, but gained attention after a tweet from the Selective Service

11 Oct 2022 ~~ By Emma Colton

Transgender women must still register for the military draft, according to the U.S. Selective Service.
"US citizens or immigrants who are born male and changed their gender to female are still required to register," the Selective Service states on its official website.
Individuals who were born female, but identify as male do not need to register for the military draft, per the government.
The policy is not new, but gained attention after the Selective Service tweeted at parents on Friday, reminding them that their sons must register.
"Parents, if your son is an only son and the last male in your family to carry the family name, he is still required to register with SSS. Learn more about who needs to register," the Selective Service tweeted.

The tweet linked to its government website outlining that "almost all male US citizens and male immigrants, who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service."

Commentary:
This tells you everything you need to know about how firmly Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies believe gender can actually be changed. men are still men and women are still women.
60 years ago president JFK had the bold vision to put a man on the moon. Less than two years ago, Joe Biden put men in girls locker room...

These liberals are misogynistic pigs. Setting that tranny nonsense aside, this administration clearly doesn't see women as equally valuable to nation's security and places them as second class citizens. Sad.

men are still men and women are still women.

I actually learned recently that one of the best medical tells of how men and women are different is in the construction of their hip bones. Apparently the sexes each have differences and no amount of sex change surgery can alter that.

Probably why every transwomen I've seen looks built like and walks like Fred Flintstone.

Transgender women must sign up for military draft under Biden admin, trans men get a pass

The policy is not new, but gained attention after a tweet from the Selective Service

Transgender women must still register for the military draft, according to the U.S. Selective Service.
"US citizens or immigrants who are born male and changed their gender to female are still required to register," the Selective Service states on its official website.
Individuals who were born female, but identify as male do not need to register for the military draft, per the government.
The policy is not new, but gained attention after the Selective Service tweeted at parents on Friday, reminding them that their sons must register.
"Parents, if your son is an only son and the last male in your family to carry the family name, he is still required to register with SSS. Learn more about who needs to register," the Selective Service tweeted.

The tweet linked to its government website outlining that "almost all male US citizens and male immigrants, who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service."

Commentary:
This tells you everything you need to know about how firmly Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies believe gender can actually be changed. men are still men and women are still women.
60 years ago president JFK had the bold vision to put a man on the moon. Less than two years ago, Joe Biden put men in girls locker room...

Oh FFS. You old women on the right are so full of shit you could fertilize the entire state of Nebraska.

Selective Service or the Draft has been around since Wilson was President. Yes. For you idiots there were Presidents before Trump.

Oh FFS. You old women on the right are so full of shit you could fertilize the entire state of Nebraska.

Selective Service or the Draft has been around since Wilson was President. Yes. For you idiots there were Presidents before Trump.
Way to miss the point. Democrat losers spend half their time telling all 847 genders are equal. Yet if the shit hits the fan, it's a man's job to fix. Whether that man wears a skirt or pants. You folks really never miss an opportunity to prove what hypocrites you are.

Way to miss the point. Democrat losers spend half their time telling all 847 genders are equal. Yet if the shit hits the fan, it's a man's job to fix. Whether that man wears a skirt or pants. You folks really never miss an opportunity to prove what hypocrites you are.

Oh bullshit. For years I’ve argued that Trump wasn’t a Draft Dodger. For years. Search. You can find a lot of examples. Because I’m honest and I refuse to make an issue out of nothing. My issue with the former President has to do with his actions.

You guys hate. Hatred drives you. It is all you have. If Biden healed someone by laying hands upon the individual. You would claim it was staged or you would rush out and demand he be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license. You are unreasonable jackasses.

A bunch of Government Lawyers got together and decided what the law said and the courts had ruled. They stated that reality. Someone put an ad out to explain it. The Draft Board would, if one was ever established, begin issuing waivers based upon the criteria.

We are stuck with what the law says. And Biden didn’t write it. And if he had put an ad out with Trans don’t have to register you all would be running around demanding he be impeached for violating the law.

I get the point. It is you hypocrites that don’t get it. You are too blinded by hatred.

So again I say. Putin push the button. We are too stupid to survive as a people or a nation. There is something in the air or water that makes us stupid.

Dumbass I believe I see some hypocrisy tranny women must register but not tranny men.

Oh bullshit. For years I’ve argued that Trump wasn’t a Draft Dodger. For years. Search. You can find a lot of examples. Because I’m honest and I refuse to make an issue out of nothing. My issue with the former President has to do with his actions.

You guys hate. Hatred drives you. It is all you have. If Biden healed someone by laying hands upon the individual. You would claim it was staged or you would rush out and demand he be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license. You are unreasonable jackasses.

A bunch of Government Lawyers got together and decided what the law said and the courts had ruled. They stated that reality. Someone put an ad out to explain it. The Draft Board would, if one was ever established, begin issuing waivers based upon the criteria.

We are stuck with what the law says. And Biden didn’t write it. And if he had put an ad out with Trans don’t have to register you all would be running around demanding he be impeached for violating the law.

I get the point. It is you hypocrites that don’t get it. You are too blinded by hatred.

So again I say. Putin push the button. We are too stupid to survive as a people or a nation. There is something in the air or water that makes us stupid.
What the fuck does this have to do with Trump?

Woody and his wife were Progs before Progs became trendy. The egos of the two head strong Repubs who ran against him in the 1912 election got this monster elected.

Commentary:

That is a lie.

Forum List

Back