*Biden Moves, Ashli Babbit Case To DC; For A Judge His Has In Back Pocket!*

Horseshit. The Q-tard climbed that barricade under her own power and ignored repeated warnings by the police officer.

I have never once heard you tards come to the defense of a negro shot by the police. It's always, "He had it coming!"

So fuck off.
People who Hate Trump Scare me 😆🤣😝

Sorry bout that,

1. Ashli's family live in San Diego, and would like to be at home sleeping in their own bed, while they this case hits the courts.
2. No they have to shag back to DC maybe somewhere they have never been, to fight for their daughter.
3. Biden is hoping, they will just give up.
4.They might, but, to me, it seems like a good reason to fight for her honor, which its been dragged through the mud, hell she served this (Nation), and she gets whacked by some black dude, with a government issue weapon, who the same government hid for months on a military base, why was he hidden, guilty of doing something, and they wanted the heat on him to go down?
5. I'm here to ask questions on Ashli's behalf, and I hope her parents will fight for their daughter, even if it so means they have to go to DC, the hell hole, where the gates of hell is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Ashli's family live in San Diego, and would like to be at home sleeping in their own bed, while they this case hits the courts.
2. No they have to shag back to DC maybe somewhere they have never been, to fight for their daughter.
3. Biden is hoping, they will just give up.
4.They might, but, to me, it seems like a good reason to fight for her honor, which its been dragged through the mud, hell she served this (Nation), and she gets whacked by some black dude, with a government issue weapon, who the same government hid for months on a military base, why was he hidden, guilty of doing something, and they wanted the heat on him to go down?
5. I'm here to ask questions on Ashli's behalf, and I hope her parents will fight for their daughter, even if it so means they have to go to DC, the hell hole, where the gates of hell is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
At this point of exagerrated Infirmity { Biden and clan }
I don't think even two condemned Rats in hell kissing
in some dirty corner give their Rats ass.As to what Biden and his
hateful Leftists say or do.

Lots of outraged conservatives, but none of them can explain why it shouldn’t have been filed in DC.

It’s a wrongful death suit for a death they occurred in DC. Seems pretty obvious.

Sorry bout that,

1. Biden brought her case to a liberal judge in DC.
2. Snatched the case from Ashli's home town, to DC where the jury can be ruled over.
3. Its a EAST COAST, thing, juries are bought, and they are the ones guilty, but they are rich guilty.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

DC is where the supposedly 'wrongful death' took place. Why would it be tried in California?

Which of course has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with the fact that Officer Byrd shot an unarmed women who was NO EMINENT THREAT TO HIM point blank in the neck and killed her. That aside, the Democrats are pulling their same legal bullshit that they did with Trump. Everyone can see it, even you. You are just a minion forced to defend your lawless Regime.
Of course it’s been ruled as clean.
We’ll see how that stands scrutiny at the trial.

Horseshit. The Q-tard climbed that barricade under her own power and ignored repeated warnings by the police officer.

I have never once heard you tards come to the defense of a negro shot by the police. It's always, "He had it coming!"
He bought the much needed time to safely evacuate the remaining members from the house chambers.

He’s a hero.
Not going to argue too much over this. I don't see Ashley as any different than George Floyd in this situation; And I do think George Floyd got what he deserved frankly.

Ultimately I don't say much about the J6 stuff because I think all of those people were stupid to be there in the first place. I really don't care if there were provavocatuers there or not. Trespassing on federal property is just plain stupid.

On the other side of the Gambit the political opposition made hay with this and made it into something that it never really was. So both sides are guilty here.

Judging from the size of the window frame and the impossibility for any human adult to make an entry through there I think the officer will ultimately be held responsible for his action.

And please let's grow up .... Nobody was looking to kill a legislator. I suppose the ones who were in fear for their lives probably couldn't know that up front.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Biden brought her case to a liberal judge in DC.
2. Snatched the case from Ashli's home town, to DC where the jury can be ruled over.
3. Its a EAST COAST, thing, juries are bought, and they are the ones guilty, but they are rich guilty.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Poor con. One, the president doesn't decide venues. Two, the claimant's accusation is Byrd is liable for wrongful death in DC. Well that's where the trial should be.

Poor con. One, the president doesn't decide venues. Two, the claimant's accusation is Byrd is liable for wrongful death in DC. Well that's where the trial should be.
Meh.... DC is its own animal. A solid argument could be made that it's biased turf. As far as the president deciding or not deciding venues that's only the official version we all know what happens in reality.

Forum List

Back