BIden passes EO to allow abortions

It must be since the impetus to change the law was at the behest of religious groups.

No it wasn't. Dobbs was actually a case brought by an abortion clinic that wanted to kill even more babies, even later in their lives.

The overturning of Roe v. Wade is a direct result of the left's intense desire to kill late-term babies. This is your fault.

As I have said repeatedly, democrats don't abide by the law, they are the law.
Well within the rules. What are you whining about?

"While the executive order calls on agencies to protect access to the abortion pill, patient privacy, abortion clinics in states where it remains legal and interstate travel, intervention from Congress is necessary to restore the rights of people who can become pregnant in state that have already banned the procedure."

As I have said repeatedly, democrats don't abide by the law, they are the law.

Why do we even have a Congress or a supreme court, if the President has the power to override anything they did with a stroke of his pen?

Jeez. Can you imagine if states had strict control over what medications came into their state? A word to profit minded legislators and instant control over the market place of drugs used throughout the free world. Remember all the Covid drug things. Just think if right wing states banned the drugs that save Trump's life, leaving everybody else with hydroxychloroquine, just because it was cheap and all the rage by the masses that bought into it. Trust me. You would rather your medicines were decided to be for sale based on safety hope for effectiveness. Not to be political footballs.
These policies are designed to target specific states, not all states equally. Hardly the purpose of federal directives, way outside purpose of an EO.

No it wasn't. Dobbs was actually a case brought by an abortion clinic that wanted to kill even more babies, even later in their lives.

The overturning of Roe v. Wade is a direct result of the left's intense desire to kill late-term babies. This is your fault.
Late term babies your ass

Forum List

Back