Biden poll numbers increasing due to Bradley effect?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
That what it seems like to me. Also, it’s interesting how many people have no core principles.

If you change your ideological leaning every time the moon changes phases, you are kind of a dumb ass.

That what it seems like to me. Also, it’s interesting how many people have no core principles.

If you change your ideological leaning every time the moon changes phases, you are kind of a dumb ass.

Most people unfortunately are zombies following the lead of the strong. Quite a catastrophic failure from conservatives yet again, to allow soy boys to look stronger than they are.

The Bradley effect has nothing to do with core principles. It merely shows the effect that unknown variables have on a prognostication with too few actual numbers representing the inaccuracy of the statistics.

Most people unfortunately are zombies following the lead of the strong. Quite a catastrophic failure from conservatives yet again, to allow soy boys to look stronger than they are.

I want an A-10 Warthog to go into CHAZ and sweep the streets...or 10 well armed rednecks in pickup trucks and a keg of Bud.

I want an A-10 Warthog to go into CHAZ and sweep the streets...or 10 well armed rednecks in pickup trucks and a keg of Bud.

Those liberal freaks stay out of the surrounding conservative counties, they know better than to mess with us. Outside the liberal city this is jacked up 4x4 2nd amendment country.

I refuse to buy any poll numbers again.

I don't care if a bunch of shrieking squealing bed wetters sound louder than the majority of people who oppose those freaks and their politics. I think a lot of people didn't believe that Trump would do as well as he did in 2016, or that he would turn the economy around. I think a lot of people ignore the media, and more people are going to show up and vote for him in 2020 than did in 2016. I don't see anyone excited about Biden. He has run in multiple presidential elections and been crushed in the primaries. He is a jabbering retard like common bed wetters are.

We will see when the campaign rallies start again, and Biden can't fill a high school theater, while Trump can't find enough room in Stadiums. The major cities might come out strong for Biden, but they're just limited to their electors. The rest of the country's electors will come out for Trump and Biden will lose. I just hope we can carry the house, increase the senate and decisively crush the democrooks.

Then again I could be wrong, I still can't believe Queen Antifa won a second term in 2012, even though the worst possible GOP candidate was the last one standing.

Who are you blowing to post all your threads in the political forum with no links?

Boy you give these citizens of CHAZ way to much credit. Their guards while they tried to remove the safety from their weapons they would have been made ineffective.Save the keg, Rednecks would do it for a 12 pack.

Forum List

Back