Biden Position on Guns Is a Joke

I actually refuse to call them liberals. Liberalism used to mean support for civil liberties before the left corrupted the term.

I refer to them as either leftists or progressives.
Well! Isn't that special. And conservatism has become a child's game of Follow the Facist.

Well, I also care about Barack Obama being allowed to steal Michigan's primary in 2008.

Before that day I would always vote for pro-gun Democrats, even against a Republican that was even more pro-gun. I wanted to try to build up a pro-gun wing in the Democratic Party.

Now I just vote for every Republican candidate in every race in every general election.

I even look up which judicial candidates are Republicans so I can vote for Republican judges. (In Michigan judicial elections are party-neutral on the ballot.)

The Second Amendment is very much absolute. If a law contradicts the Second Amendment, that law is unconstitutional.

Regulations are allowed only if they don't violate the Second Amendment.

Regulations that violate the Second Amendment are unconstitutional.

Meh.
Funny, it’s you guys who lead the Dems in admin felony prosecutions and indictments. The only organized fraud during the last elections were REPUNANTS. Talk about stealing elections……you’ve trying for years.
There have been 317 criminal indictments under three recent Republican presidents and only three indictments under three recent Democratic presidents.

All that is necessnnThensry for you to find out how many light years I am ahead of you, is for you to take one of my quizzes for liberals.
Of course your smarter than me. Thats why youvr got an arsenal of guns you never use.
Youre so smart you should grease your arse and slip into the next world , preferanle light years away.

The guy who shot up the Republican Congressional baseball practice was a Liberal ( and most of the mass/ High profile shootings of the last 20 years were “ When Liberals Attack “ incidents . ( The Dazzling Urbanite Knucklehead BLM guy who ambushed & killed all the Dallas cops ) ( The Democrat Brother Ex Cop who had most of the Los Angeles Region in a panic until they cornered him in the mountains of big bear/ Arrowhead )

Funny, it’s you guys who lead the Dems in admin felony prosecutions and indictments.
I am not aware of any statistics showing that more conservative Democrats are prosecuted than progressive Democrats.

But given the way that progressives abuse the law to conduct witch hunts against people who don't share in their demented ideology, it wouldn't surprise me.

Look at all the witch hunts that progressives wage against Republicans.

The only organized fraud during the last elections were REPUNANTS.
That's an unprovable claim.

We do not know that there was no fraud on the left. The Democrats could have just succeeded in eliminating all the witnesses this time.

Talk about stealing elections……you’ve trying for years.
No. It is the progressive wing of the party that always tries to do that.

There have been 317 criminal indictments under three recent Republican presidents and only three indictments under three recent Democratic presidents.
That's because progressives abuse the law to conduct witch hunts against people who don't agree with their demented ideology.

When the Republicans lose their patience and start doing it back to the Democrats, hopefully they will realize that it is only the progressive Democrats who are their enemy.

I have many guns.

Many of the guns I have are what idiot, bed-wetting libs would call "assault weapons".

I have semi-automatic handguns.

I have revolvers.

I have sawed off shotguns.

And anyone who would believe they can come take my guns is welcome to try...

I have many guns.

Many of the guns I have are what idiot, bed-wetting libs would call "assault weapons".

I have semi-automatic handguns.

I have revolvers.

I have sawed off shotguns.

And anyone who would believe they can come take my guns is welcome to try...
OooH! Tough guy! Quick! Hide the dog and the hamster! You sound like the exact opposite of who should have firearms. You must be a real hoot at a party.

OooH! Tough guy! Quick! Hide the dog and the hamster! You sound like the exact opposite of who should have firearms. You must be a real hoot at a party.

Apparently you're fine with being a subject as opposed to a citizen. I'm sure that works for you; some meek-minded sot, unaware and unsure of himself. You need to be ruled.

The 2nd Amendment ensures all of the other Amendments remain intact.

It's sad that you think a person who would willfully surrender his firearms is the only type of person who should have them.

You're a sad and stupid boy...

Apparently you're fine with being a subject as opposed to a citizen. I'm sure that works for you; some meek-minded sot, unaware and unsure of himself. You need to be ruled.

The 2nd Amendment ensures all of the other Amendments remain intact.

It's sad that you think a person who would willfully surrender his firearms is the only type of person who should have them.

You're a sad and stupid boy...
And you're a wannabe tough guy who needs lots of guns to make up for some fuckin' thing that falls short. Is that what you're so afraid of? Probably paranoid and a sucker for all of the hate and fear mongering that was spread across the country to control you and others like you for 5 years. You believe the BS about bogeymen coming to rape and pillage and steal your children and eat them. LOL Stock up partner there's another caravan coming and the ghosts of Osama Bin Ladin and Elvis and JFK Jr. are leading them right to your door! Lock and load and no nodding on guard duty!

The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
How do you know they were talking about Firearms? Maybe they were referring to just your arms. Both of them. That, I would agree with. Every human needs to have two arms. Otherwise how will they hug Mommy? BTW. You don't need guns. Mommy has your back and she has a rolling pin.

And you're a wannabe tough guy who needs lots of guns to make up for some fuckin' thing that falls short. Is that what you're so afraid of? Probably paranoid and a sucker for all of the hate and fear mongering that was spread across the country to control you and others like you for 5 years. You believe the BS about bogeymen coming to rape and pillage and steal your children and eat them. LOL Stock up partner there's another caravan coming and the ghosts of Osama Bin Ladin and Elvis and JFK Jr. are leading them right to your door! Lock and load and no nodding on guard duty!

It's obvious you're afraid of good Americans exercising their Constitutional rights. Why is that?

How do you know they were talking about Firearms? Maybe they were referring to just your arms. Both of them. That, I would agree with. Every human needs to have two arms. Otherwise how will they hug Mommy? BTW. You don't need guns. Mommy has your back and she has a rolling pin.

You're a fucking idiot...

You believe the BS about bogeymen coming to rape and pillage and steal your children and eat them.
Well, there's no question that BLM goons are bad news.

Those of us who live way out in the countryside can take care of ourselves if a BLM goon comes out here to attack us. And I assume that suburban police are gunning down any BLM goons that go out to the suburbs and attack the police. But I really feel for the people who live in inner cities where the police are being disarmed by leftist politicians and BLM goons are running rampant.

How do you know they were talking about Firearms?
Because the right to keep and bear arms has specifically included people having guns for the private defense of their homes since at least 1541.

You don't need guns.
Need is irrelevant. I don't have to need them. I have the right to have them if I want to have them.

Well, there's no question that BLM goons are bad news.

Those of us who live way out in the countryside can take care of ourselves if a BLM goon comes out here to attack us. And I assume that suburban police are gunning down any BLM goons that go out to the suburbs and attack the police. But I really feel for the people who live in inner cities where the police are being disarmed by leftist politicians and BLM goons are running rampant.

Because the right to keep and bear arms has specifically included people having guns for the private defense of their homes since at least 1541.

Need is irrelevant. I don't have to need them. I have the right to have them if I want to have them.
Within ANY group there will be bad apples. But that doesn't negate what they are fighting for. There are just as many Blue Lives Matter goons who are the root of the problem. They earn the hate every day. A case of what is bound to happen when a group is given unlimited power with damn near total immunity. Police have become just another street gang who kill without fear of consequences. Overall, they have become more dangerous to the public than any terrorist organization. BY FAR!

Forum List

Back