Biden Pushes Homosexual Marriage as a Binding Human Right

No such thing as "gay marriage." A marriage is and always has been between a man and a woman. Folks can pretend all they want, but they live in a fantasy world.

WORDS are supposed to have meaning. When people use the same words, but the words mean different things, then we the American People are not speaking the same language. and that is a problem.

Lie they will, but Bill Clinton did propose "gay unions" and the radical homos went batshit and insisted on changing the definition of marriage, and the Dems bent over backwards and forwards...

Take the word conservative.

So far on USMB the word "conservative" has been defined

1. Christian
2. Racist
3. For big spending big government
4. For starting wars (aka not non interventionalist foreign policy)
5. Obliterating the right to privacy
6. Having government decide for us what we used to do ourselves
7. Socializing senior drugs
8. Hating/lying marijuana users and screaming for big government to "do something"
9. Azog defined it as paying reparations

Gfy you fake. Absolutely anyone paying attention knows what you're about.

Be gay, nobody cares but stop the bs everyone has to accept it

And I have absolutely no doubt you bit the pillow

And then you double down on your stupidity.

In your fucked up little world if I do not hate gay people that means I am gay.

Holy fuck, what a shitty fucking way to live

And then you double down on your stupidity.

In your fucked up little world if I do not hate gay people that means I am gay.

Holy fuck, what a shitty fucking way to live

Everyone is onto you.

You really need to get past your your little game. I don't believe you and most don't.

You're just a little left loon thinking you influence

Everyone is onto you.

You really need to get past your your little game. I don't believe you and most don't.

You're just a little left loon thinking you influence

This from the dumb bitch that think one either has to hate gay people or they are gay themselves.

The idea of not hating those different than you never even enters your tiny little mind.

Trust me ... I won't get "gay" anythinged. A man with multiple wives is still a man with females. More normal than same sex perversion.
So, then there's no issue for you. You agree to not get gay married. I am glad we have solved this issue together.
giphy.gif

Says who? Show us your authorization to speak for God. Jesus said to love your fellow man. He didn't make exceptions.
Except Redskins fans. You can find it Bubbas 3.5 vs. Verse 2: "And Jesus didst come across Reskins fans at the Dallas tailgate, and he didst tell them to bugger off. For verily didst he say 'Thine Cowboys are My Father's Chosen, so Thou canst suck it!"

So, then there's no issue for you. You agree to not get gay married. I am glad we have solved this issue together.
giphy.gif

Except Redskins fans. You can find it Bubbas 3.5 vs. Verse 2: "And Jesus didst come across Reskins fans at the Dallas tailgate, and he didst tell them to bugger off. For verily didst he say 'Thine Cowboys are My Father's Chosen, so Thou canst suck it!"
In a sense, I do agree. As long as the LGBTQ+Pedo+Groomer activists don't try to force me to see their lifestyle as normal or legitimate.

This from the dumb bitch that think one either has to hate gay people or they are gay themselves.

The idea of not hating those different than you never even enters your tiny little mind.

I don't hate gay people.

You should probably give up the ghost

I will say this... you seem fixated on gays....why is that?

Now get past you'll influence me.... that's a leftist thing

In a sense, I do agree. As long as the LGBTQ+Pedo+Groomer activists don't try to force me to see their lifestyle as normal or legitimate.

They do not give a fuck what you think of them, just as long as you do not try to use the Govt to discriminate against them.

WORDS are supposed to have meaning. When people use the same words, but the words mean different things, then we the American People are not speaking the same language. and that is a problem.

Lie they will, but Bill Clinton did propose "gay unions" and the radical homos went batshit and insisted on changing the definition of marriage, and the Dems bent over backwards and forwards...

Take the word conservative.

So far on USMB the word "conservative" has been defined

1. Christian
2. Racist
3. For big spending big government
4. For starting wars (aka not non interventionalist foreign policy)
5. Obliterating the right to privacy
6. Having government decide for us what we used to do ourselves
7. Socializing senior drugs
8. Hating/lying marijuana users and screaming for big government to "do something"
9. Azog defined it as paying reparations

A marriage is a union. There is no reason to call it anything else.

You are not a conservative. The animals that control the Republican are not conservatives. They are right wing trash. Fascists, white supremacists and nationalists. You seek to control this country and impose your extremist views on this country.

And presto, a psycho left wing radical homo got beamed in...

You shut up. There is nothing radical about letting people live their lives as they see fit. You are a right wing Nazi who is a enemy of this country. This is the new World War 3. You are the enemy.

Forum List

Back