Biden Pushes Homosexual Marriage as a Binding Human Right

You shut up. There is nothing radical about letting people live their lives as they see fit. You are a right wing Nazi who is a enemy of this country. This is the new World War 3. You are the enemy.
No, you shut up.

If the parents are decent, smart, and doing their job ... their kids won't be growing up as homos. They'll know their gender and their gender roles. The LGBTQ+Pedo+Groomers are activists and they're creating lots of confusion in the public schools and society in general.

You hatemongers are the activists. It has nothing to do with parents being decent. You are the one who is indecent.

Ask Bud Light about that

Beer appeals to the lowest common denominator in society. Morons. They vote for Trump and are hateful people just like you. It doesn't bother me since I found out that Budweiser gives to Republicans.

Last edited:
I wouldn't trust any kids around you. I do not want you to fill their minds with hate.
I wouldn't want your kids around me. Probably untrained, out-of-control, and pink-haired. If its a girl, she had her ****s cut off and if its a boy, he probably wears lipstick.

Biden has been refused Communion several times, which is very serious for Catholics. Pelosi has also been denied Communion by a Bishop in San Francisco. These actions were taken because of their abortion activism.

These churches should be stripped of their tax exempt status.

I wouldn't want your kids around me. Probably untrained, out-of-control, and pink-haired. If its a girl, she had her ****s cut off and if its a boy, he probably wears lipstick.

I don't want you around anyone's kids. You should be arrested and jailed for it. You know nothing about me.

I don't want you around anyone's kids. You should be arrested and jailed for it. You know nothing about me.
Kids would be A LOT safer around me than around the "groomer society." They're screwed (in more ways than one) if they fall into that spider's web.

Yeah it was . Let's try this, who raped you? You think that's called for?

You're out there.....waaay out there

You are waaaaay out there. You Nazis accuse transgenders of being pedophiles. Now you are accusing gays of rape. That is uncalled for but you do it anyway.

Yes. I get to say what is perverted or not. I could simply quote many places in the Bible, but I really don't need to. Anyone with a brain knows why males are males and females are females. They're meant for each other to procreate. They also complete each other when the pair become one. The masculine and the feminine complement each other. There is a very good reason why queers call themselves queers. It's the "Q" is LGBTQ+Pedo+Groomer. Look up the word and you get the answer.

No you do not nor does the government. The Bible says nothing about transgenders or gays. Jesus said to love your fellow man. He made no exceptions. You are the one who is queer.

Kids would be A LOT safer around me than around the "groomer society." They're screwed (in more ways than one) if they fall into that spider's web.
That is a lie so you are violating a commandment. There is no such thing as a groomer society.

That is a lie so you are violating a commandment. There is no such thing as a groomer society.
Yes. Haven't you heard? The Groomer Society is made up of three, main groups: Disney, the Demwit Party, and the LGBTQ+Pedo+Groomers. They formed their coalition right after "gay marriage" was legalized.

Forum List

Back