🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden says reelect Trump !

Status
Not open for further replies.
some on the left are falsely claiming that the video was altered but thats just a leftist lie ! some are saying it was taken out of context ..that is another lie ! it is obvious that Biden has serious mental issues ! i do not believe he will run in nov ! very soon they are going to have to pull his campaign because of medical reasons !

Well you have to give him props, when he is right he is right. Kind of torpedoes his own run for president but at least he was being honest.

some on the left are falsely claiming that the video was altered but thats just a leftist lie ! some are saying it was taken out of context ..that is another lie ! it is obvious that Biden has serious mental issues ! i do not believe he will run in nov ! very soon they are going to have to pull his campaign because of medical reasons !

Don't really feel Biden will drop out of the race. They feel there is a huge audience that hate Trump and will overlook Biden's mental inadequacies. Especially if Biden selects a "good" vp, such as Hillary.

Well you have to give him props, when he is right he is right. Kind of torpedoes his own run for president but at least he was being honest.
they need to get another candidate and quick unless they go all in for Sanders ...Biden is got some very serious problems ! to deny it is to deny reality ...but remember its the left we are talking about ...their so called truth overrides reality .

Don't really feel Biden will drop out of the race. They feel there is a huge audience that hate Trump and will overlook Biden's mental inadequacies. Especially if Biden selects a "good" vp, such as Hillary.
thats what i believe also ! but he will be vetted even more if he gets the dem nomination ! he will not be able to defend himself or his record .hes not mentally able ! im not making fun of the man its just a simple fact.

thats what i believe also ! but he will be vetted even more if he gets the dem nomination ! he will not be able to defend himself or his record .hes not mentally able ! im not making fun of the man its just a simple fact.

I agree, he's got signs of dementia setting in. But the folks that hate Trump, hate Trump more than they care about Biden.

Well at least If that fraud Donna Brazil gives Biden the debate questions like she did for Hillary he won't remember them....

It really IS incredible that Biden is actually the Dems' front runner right now. If he DOES win the Dem nomination, his debates with Trump will be hilarious to observe.

Oh using the ole medical reasoning again, seems Clinton was on her last leg as well. :1peleas: You trampers crack me up.

Well at least If that fraud Donna Brazil gives Biden the debate questions like she did for Hillary he won't remember them....

^^^^ This:

upload_2020-3-9_20-10-35.png

Twitter labels edited Biden video 'manipulated tweet'

Twitter has used its new "manipulated media" tag for the first time on an edited video of a speech by Joe Biden.

The tag, introduced on 5 March, tells readers when a picture or video has been "significantly altered or fabricated".

The footage of Mr Biden, posted by Dan Scavino, White House director of social media, claimed to show the Democrat calling for people to vote for President Donald Trump, a Republican.

The video was shared by Mr Trump twice.

In the clip, Mr Biden appeared to tell a crowd in Kansas City: "We can only re-elect Donald Trump."

However, it had been edited to remove key parts of the sentence.

Mr Biden, a leading candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination, actually said: "We can only re-elect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here. It's got to be a positive campaign."

A scam right out of the White House so ham-fisted as to agitate the most benighted of bottom-feeders.

Now look who's falling for it.

Full quote:

We can only re-elect Donald Trump if in fact we get engaged in this circular firing squad here. It's got to be a positive campaign.

Oh using the ole medical reasoning again, seems Clinton was on her last leg as well. :1peleas: You trampers crack me up.
on the 15th you are going to get a tripple dose of Biden when he debates Sanders one on one ! there will not be other candidates filtering his coverage and mistakes this time ! 50% of the debate he will be talking and attempting to explain his positions and why he should be the nominee .....Sanders is going to destroy him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back