*Biden Sent The Goons To Mar-Largo*

Sorry bout that,

1. So where is the shredding of Biden on all News Channels?
2. He was on record saying he did not send the goons.
3. And now, the truth comes out.
4. Lookie Here:

5. Libtards heads spinning. lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

By now you should know that every accusation about a dem is a lie and that every accusation against a Pub is true. Just ask Care4all

Does, present tense. Have you not heard that former presidents have been consulted on matters of national security since the country was founded. Clinton consulted Bush, Bush consulted Bush, Carter and Clinton regarding Iraq. etc.
False. Presidents aren’t granted security clearances. No one is consulting Trump on anything. That’s not a defense for his actions.

marxist_criminal_traitor_commie_joe_the_-2773992.jpg

False. Presidents aren’t granted security clearances. No one is consulting Trump on anything. That’s not a defense for his actions.
Whether or not Biden consults is not the issue. The point that I made very clear in my post was that former presidents DO hold security clearances and they ARE consulted. I gave you instances where they have happened in the past. If you choose to keep your head implanted in your ass after seeing those precedents, then that is YOUR problem. I would suggest grasping reality instead of straws.

Sorry bout that,

1. So where is the shredding of Biden on all News Channels?
2. He was on record saying he did not send the goons.
3. And now, the truth comes out.
4. Lookie Here:

5. Libtards heads spinning. lol!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
ROFL. America First Legal?

This is Moscow level propaganda.

America First Legal is ran by Stephen miller.

So what we have here is a staff member from Trump's white house created an organization called America First Legal who then creates pro-Trump narratives, under the guise of a legitimate investigative agency, which the pro Trump right wing media then picks up and spreads and nauseam as news for the easily duped to ingest and spread onto blogs, social media and political forums as truth when it is actually nothing more then Trumps team pushing lies for Trump's defense.

Y'all are suckers or these posts are your job...one of the two.

Whether or not Biden consults is not the issue. The point that I made very clear in my post was that former presidents DO hold security clearances and they ARE consulted. I gave you instances where they have happened in the past. If you choose to keep your head implanted in your ass after seeing those precedents, then that is YOUR problem. I would suggest grasping reality instead of straws.
No, there is no security clearance.

What you’re glossing over is that the access to classified information is a strictly controlled process, even for former presidents. That’s clearly not happening with Trump.

No, there is no security clearance.

What you’re glossing over is that the access to classified information is a strictly controlled process, even for former presidents. That’s clearly not happening with Trump.
I would suggest you stop running your uneducated mouth and research the topic. You are sorely mistaken.

David E. Sanger
By David E. Sanger
Published Feb. 5, 2021Updated Feb. 10, 2021
WASHINGTON — President Biden said on Friday that he would bar his predecessor, Donald J. Trump, from receiving intelligence briefings traditionally given to former presidents, saying that Mr. Trump could not be trusted because of his “erratic behavior” even before the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.
The move was the first time that a former president had been cut out of the briefings, which are provided partly as a courtesy and partly for the moments when a sitting president reaches out for advice. Currently, the briefings are offered on a regular basis to Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.
Mr. Biden, speaking to Norah O’Donnell of CBS News, said Mr. Trump’s behavior worried him “unrelated to the insurrection” that gave rise to the second impeachment of Mr. Trump.

Show Full Article

https://www.nytimes.com/subscription?campaignId=9YRFL

This is from FOIA documents.
Poopy pants isn't just know about it, he needed to be the authorizing agent.

Right. Only Biden had the authority to turn down Trump's request for executive clemency, so, Biden literally ordered the raid on Trump's house to look for incriminating evidence to take him out of the 24 election.

In other words, according to the democrats who impeached Trump in '19 for just a phone call to Ukraine inquiring about what Biden was doing there thus trying to (allegedly) sour his election chances, Joe Biden should be impeached then shot before a firing squad for treason and election tampering and insurrection and a political coup. And no arguing with that because Nancy, Schiff and the democrats all said it first.

I would suggest you stop running your uneducated mouth and research the topic. You are sorely mistaken.
You’ve yet to demonstrate any ability for critical thinking.

Everyone who has a lick of sense knows former presidents don’t just get to hoard highly classified documents.

Right. Only Biden had the authority to turn down Trump's request for executive clemency, so, Biden literally ordered the raid on Trump's house to look for incriminating evidence to take him out of the 24 election.

In other words, according to the democrats who impeached Trump in '19 for just a phone call to Ukraine inquiring about what Biden was doing there thus trying to (allegedly) sour his election chances, Joe Biden should be impeached then shot before a firing squad for treason and election tampering and insurrection and a political coup. And no arguing with that because Nancy, Schiff and the democrats all said it first.
Because Stephen Miller said so...derp derp.

David E. Sanger
By David E. Sanger
Published Feb. 5, 2021Updated Feb. 10, 2021
WASHINGTON — President Biden said on Friday that he would bar his predecessor, Donald J. Trump, from receiving intelligence briefings traditionally given to former presidents, saying that Mr. Trump could not be trusted because of his “erratic behavior” even before the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.
The move was the first time that a former president had been cut out of the briefings, which are provided partly as a courtesy and partly for the moments when a sitting president reaches out for advice. Currently, the briefings are offered on a regular basis to Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama.
Mr. Biden, speaking to Norah O’Donnell of CBS News, said Mr. Trump’s behavior worried him “unrelated to the insurrection” that gave rise to the second impeachment of Mr. Trump.

Show Full Article

https://www.nytimes.com/subscription?campaignId=9YRFL
OK, what was in Mar A Lago that was part of a Biden WH briefing? Trump's access to current WH briefings is not the topic. Are you having trouble keeping up? The documents that were in MAL were stored in an APPROVED locked vault (would you rather see them stored in a garage next to a corvette? Or broadcast over the internet as Biden has allowed docs to be leaked?) Trump had clearance to see EVERY one of them. OTOH, Biden had no clearance to have docs from the Obama admin in his garage. Your article has absolutely nothing to do with the topic and your blind partisan acceptance of democrat incompetence defines you as well.

You’ve yet to demonstrate any ability for critical thinking.

Everyone who has a lick of sense knows former presidents don’t just get to hoard highly classified documents.
Everyone who has a lick of sense knows former VPs have NO RIGHT TO HOLD HIGHLY CLASSIFIED DOCS AT ALL let alone in an insecure garage next to a corvette. The docs at MAL were in a secure, approved vault. Thank you for bringing to our attention that you haven't a lick of sense.

Forum List

Back