Biden should pardon Trump

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
In the name of unity, how great would it be if Biden saves the Don with a Pardon?! You know Trump isnt going to stop attacking Biden and his son but it would just make Trump look that much more petty if he does it following a Biden pardon.

Let’s make it happen!

There is no crime to pardon.

Trump should have pardoned Assange and Snowden. Fuck Trump for not pardoning them. ( I am in the Maga cult…..right?)
I don’t know, you tell me if you’re in the maga cult.

Biden can still pardon him for anything involved with taking classified documents. Take the heat off of him. I think it would be a nice thing for President Joe to do

In the name of unity, how great would it be if Biden saves the Don with a Pardon?! You know Trump isnt going to stop attacking Biden and his son but it would just make Trump look that much more petty if he does it following a Biden pardon.

Let’s make it happen!
Gaslight Theatre OP from the demented LEFT!
Pathetic.
:rolleyes:

These left wing cult fucks always have no idea about anything other than ORANGE MAN BAD.

So many dumb fucks. You would think they would change their thinking after taking the clot shot.

NOPE.
We can hope that another ten or twelve boosters might get the process started.

How about a booster every morning?

Everyone in the family.

With breakfast….a nice shot of experimental gene therapy.

EVERY LEFTY EVERY MORNING.
Sounds about right. Don't forget the kiddies. we want to give them every opportunity to grow uo every bit as leftie and their evil parents!

Slade3200, "coy" really does not look good on you. It just really doesn't. You don't even do "cute" half as well as you think you do.

And the "precious" thing? Just so not you.
I’m not concerned with coy cute or precious but I appreciate you sharing. I take it you don’t like the idea of Trump getting a pardon?

Let’s make it happen!
Just to see Trump refuse to thank him like a normal, decent adult would, might be worth it.

On the other hand, we already know that there is no bottom to Trump's pettiness.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back