Biden should pardon Trump

It doesnt protect you from getting COVID.

Thats what Biden said. We were told if you got the vax you would not get COVID….from Biden.

That was a lie.

Why do you accept it?

I have had all shots and boosters. No COVID. I know 20 people who have had COVID in the past 60 days. It's been mild and not life threatening. I grew up with immunizations... Typhoid, Yellow Fever, Cholera etc with boosters every couple of years so I don't see that as something sinister.

In the name of unity, how great would it be if Biden saves the Don with a Pardon?! You know Trump isnt going to stop attacking Biden and his son but it would just make Trump look that much more petty if he does it following a Biden pardon.

Let’s make it happen!
I dont believe that Trump is actually in trouble with the law. From the sound of it, there is a very tall legal mountain that has to be climbed in order to just obtain a slap on the wrist. That said, i do agree with you that it would make Biden look like the bigger man by making that move and ruin the rights argument of "Biden is going after his political opponents", but there is no fucking way that Biden ever does it. Democrats dont think that strategically and im glad for it.

I dont want Biden to pardon Trump. That would fucking suck for the right.

Forum List

Back